*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957024-Magic-ring-from-ancient-times/cid/1958562-One-year-of-living-the-life-later
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by foogo
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1957024
A magic ring in the hands of a horny young man can have great consequences, good and bad.
This choice: One year of living the life later  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

One year of living the life later

    by: fleshwork
It must have been confronting to see a boy my age so scarily overweight. One year later there I stood in the shower, so nude and so very obese. I was about three times the size a boy my age should be, covered in rolls and cellulite. My thighs not only touched but positively fought over the area between them, widening until reached such a huge, jiggly ass. It was the kind of ass that strippers would kills for, so round and wobbling sexily with very little movement. Well that... but wider. My belly sprawled in every direction. Round, formless, pale, soft and above all, massive. I carried it in front of me with pride like a totem of the many many meals I had defeated. My boobs were getting huge too, my once small nipples stretching wider and wider over my almost female tits. Even my once slender fingers had become chubby little sausages protruding out of a flabby palm, my knees and elbows and sunk deep into cellulite dimpled flab, and I was sporting some sizable bingo-wings.

I was fucking fat basically.

I soaped up my naked lard and let my chubby hands sink a scrubbing brush into ever fold, crack, roll and secret area my obesity hid. Usually I was lazy and made my mother do this for me, but today this hog was cleaning himself while Mom put the finishing touches on my birthday feast.

I was out of breath pretty quickly so gave up. I dried myself off and, nude, waddled my huge ass back to my bedroom. No sooner had I finally dropped all my weight back onto my bed, wheezing with exhaustion, did I hear my mother call "Finished!" from across the house. I got comfortable shifting the fat about my bed until I was in prime feeding position. As I waited I anticipated the huge feast that awaited my greedy heart. Hell, if I was feeling particularly greedy I could get some sexy time afterwards, as my mother was always willing to serve.

After a glutton's eternity I finally heard the food cart pull up to my room and stop. Then at the doorway my mother finally appeared.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 fleshwork (UN: fleshwork at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
foogo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957024-Magic-ring-from-ancient-times/cid/1958562-One-year-of-living-the-life-later