*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A knock on the door!
  2. A playground
  3. The intro
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957502-The-Table-Remix/cid/1683446-A-knock-on-the-door
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1957502
A genius inventor builds a device which lets him take anything or anyone he wants
This choice: A knock on the door!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A knock on the door!

    by: Gundam01
         Boris heard a knock on the door. Not knowing who it was, he quickly grabbed the exhausted kids and dropped them in his terrarium. He put his terrarium in another room and shut the door. Boris walked to his door and opened. “Hey Boris! Haven’t seen you all week. Whatcha been up too?” his new girlfriend Helen asked. Helen was Boris’ new girlfriend. It wasn’t her 33 year old nice body that attracted him to her (but it did help), it was the fact she shared his macrophilic fantasies. They met in a macrophile chatroom and decided to meet in person. They hit it off quickly. That was 3 months ago.

         “Helen! Yeah I’ve been busy. Remember that fantasy we had about kidnapping people and shrinking them? Well, it’s not a fantasy no longer” Boris said to his girlfriend. Helen thought Boris had lost his mind. “Look Boris fantasies are nice and all but you can’t shrink someone” Helen said looking at Boris. “Oh really? Watch this” Boris said scanning for a new location on the GPS. He found one house with two kids inside with a single mother. Helen looked in the portal and saw them all sleeping in their rooms. “It’s a nice hologram Boris” Helen said not impressed. Boris just smiled and reached in to the kids’ room. They were both sleeping in one room. Boris guessed they were twins. Boris gently rolled off the covers of the bed and picked up the girl and took her through the portal. He dropped her on the table.

         Helen’s eyes went wide seeing a 2 ¾ inch 7 year old Hispanic girl lying in her pj’s sleeping in front of her. Boris was about to get the boy when Helen stopped him. “Let me try” she said. Helen reached in and grabbed the boy. The boy was held by Helen’s manicured nails and deposited next to his sister.

         “What should we do with them?” Helen asked. “We should…

You have the following choices:

1. Eat one

2. Grab the mom

3. Use them as sex toys

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gundam01 (UN: gundam01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Gundam01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957502-The-Table-Remix/cid/1683446-A-knock-on-the-door