*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957762-The-Shrunken-Vexie
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1957762
You wake up only a few inches tall, only to be confused for a rare form of pixie…

You wake up only a few inches tall, only to be confused for a rare form of pixie…

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
!!!WARNING!!! !!!WARNING!!! !!!WARNING!!!
If anyone reading this has read any of my other stories around the web, you probably know what to expect here, but for the uninitiated… Hello and welcome! Beware, however, there are horrid, disgusting, humiliating, some would even say depraved topics ahead. Does the thought of a 4 inch tall person being subjected to a bunch of giantess on blind dates offend you? Run. Like… very fast and very far away. Still here? Well does the thought of these giantess being anything but perfect models, that have character flaws, body issues like being a bit (and more than a bit) slobbish, or any kind of chubby, let alone some of them being downright ‘overweight’, disappoint or disgust you? Probably still want to turn around, friend. No hard feelings! ….. Oh. You’re still around? In that case, if you’re good with potentially gross girls in pretty gross situations with a tiny guy, including sweat, feet, armpits, and especially anything to do with their booties, even *gasp* scat from time to time (and probably more than I just listed, to be honest)… well, welcome! You’re among friends here! Hope you enjoy, and if you happen to still run into something that isn’t your cup of tea, I hope you can move on and find something in the story you can enjoy, otherwise there’s a whole internet out there for you to find your own stuff! The sky’s the limit and all that! Everyone’s free to have their own opinions, but please don’t disparage or put down those who ARE enjoying themselves, no one’s forcing you to continue! But, without further ado, if you’re still here… Thank you, and enjoy the story!
!!!END WARNING!!!

After a night you can’t remember, you wake up to find that you’ve somehow shrunk and are now only a few inches tall! Worse yet, you are found by a woman who is convinced you are a mythical creature that she thought until now that her daughter had made up when she was little; a rare form of pixie, the Vexie. To top it all off, it turns out that Vexies supposedly live and thrive in and around gross and/or filthy human stuff, from waste baskets to dirty clothes bins.

Fortunately your “savior” decides your endangered species needs protection… Unfortunately this means that you are in for a LOT of gross stuff…

For one reason or another (use your imagination ;P ) every single person you meet, even if you get away from the Saxonette family, thinks you’re a Vexie (most likely because of Rachel’s blog [see below/first chapter]).

Characters So Far (Will Add as Characters are Introduced)

“V”: You, the supposed “Vexie”. I’ll be using “you” (I believe second-person) when talking about him, but if you make your entry in third person or need a name, whoever has you will always call you “V”. Anyway, you woke up after a night you can’t remember and now thanks to your “savior” no matter what you say or do everyone thinks you’re a rare form of pixie…

Rachel Saxonette-
Age Range: 35-40
Height: 6'0"
Hair Color: Dark Red
Weight Range: 200+ Pounds
Body Type: Exaggerated Pear Shape
Body Comp.: Hardly Any Muscle Compared to Fat, Cottage Cheese Thighs/Bum
Description: A single parent who’s youngest daughter (she has at least 3) just moved out after graduating high school, and who’s oldest is only 15ish years younger than her (she started with kids at an early age): your first “savior”. Found you after you woke up shrunk, and for some reason is convinced (and has directly or indirectly convinced any and every one of your potential future “saviors”) that you are a Vexie, a type of pixie that lives and thrives in/around gross human stuff. Apparently until finding you, she had thought her oldest daughter, Samantha, had made up “your race”, but now that she’s discovered you she can no longer be convinced that you are anything but a Vexie.

Samantha Saxonette-
Age Range: 20-25 (No older than 15 yrs younger than Rachel)
Height: 6’2”
Hair Color: Chestnut Red
Weight Range: 180-230 Pounds
Body Type: Pear Shape
Body Comp.: Has muscle underneath her chub from years of trying to keep herself from taking on her Mother’s figure, but has been steadily losing ground, now with noticeable love handles, a huge bum, and small saddlebags on her thighs. Unlike Rachel she has absolutely no cellulite.
Description: Rachel’s oldest daughter. Although she is credited with “making up” your race and writing all the “facts” about it, she was apparently too young to remember. Therefore, now that her mom has found you, she doesn’t believe that Vexies are made up either… Tries to go to the gym as often as possible to keep her Mother’s figure at bay, but often ends up giving in to fast food and snacking enough that the only thing she has to show for it is an overflowing clothes bin of sweaty workout clothes and an often upset stomach.


“Middle Sister” Saxonette-
Age Range: 19-24
Height: ???
Hair Color: ???
Weight Range: ???
Body Type: ???
Body Comp.: ???
Description: Samantha’s younger sister. I’m leaving everything but her age blank and leaving her open for anyone to make as they can envision her (which I’ll then update on here)! ^.^

Ginny Saxonette-
Age: 18
Height: 4'0"
Hair Color: Orange Red
Weight Range: 300-350 pounds
Body Type: Extreme pear ‘shortstack’
Body Comp.: She is a shortstack who is all fat with essentially no muscle definition whatsoever. Her thick pillowy thighs, butt, and arms are huge and covered in cellulite like her older sister.
Description: She is an overweight, very short 18 year old high school senior who gets bullied. She suffers from aquagenic urticaria, also known as a water allergy, and this means that she is generally unable to take a bath or shower. Due to not bathing she has extremely greasy hair and skin as well as permanent B.O. It has been said that she smells so bad that her stench could make a pig pass out. Despite being the youngest of the 3 sisters she was by far the heaviest at 300+ pound weight range.

Vexie “Facts”:

If you haven’t read the first chapter, please do! It’ll make a lot more sense why everyone is convinced you’re a Vexie and why everyone is treating you so horribly even if they’re in fact trying to be nice.

If you’re in a hurry, the quick version is these are all “facts” from Samantha’s Vexie Fact Journal, and since Rachel posted them on her blog (which is apparently popular), people who don’t even know Rachel personally can still know all the facts!

In either case, here’s an easy reference for all of Samantha’s “Facts” on Vexies so far! I’ll compile these from all the different storylines, and name the writer and chapter they were first introduced in (keep in mind I reserve the right to alter your fact for grammar/in order for it to make sense out of context)! As I said, these are from all of the chapters, even if they weren’t made in the storyline you’re adding to, feel free to use them! ^.^

Fact 1: Fairies exist, they are rare. (G-Writer; First in Chapter 1: The Vexie)

Fact 2: Pixies exist, they are rarer. (G-Writer; First in Chapter 1: The Vexie)

Fact 3: Vexies are a kind of Pixie, and they are extra-super-duper, double-triple rare. If you are reeeeeally lucky and find one, they make great pets!!! (G-Writer; First in The Vexie [1])

Fact 4: Even though Vexies look like tiny humans, they act more like tiny ogres. They like gross things, and they like to live in gross places, but they like human gross things the best. (G-Writer; First in The Vexie [1])

Fact 5: Smelly places are the best. Places that smell like feet or sweat are better. But I think they like stuff that smells like bum-bums the bestest ‘cause they’re the smelliest! (G-Writer; First in The Vexie [1])

Fact 6: Vexies like meeting humans, but they’re reeeeeally shy, so they play hide and seek! Sometimes they like to hide in clothes and stuff so people will find them when they put them on! (G-Writer; First in The Vexie [1])

Fact 7: Vexies like humans so much, they want to be one! If you find one, he will try to tell you he is a little human! (G-Writer; First in The Vexie [1])

Fact 8: Vexies know humans don’t like gross things, so they will say they don’t either, but… (G-Writer; First in The Vexie [1])

Fact 9: If they don’t get enough gross human stuff, they can get sick! Don’t worry, you can be as icky as you want around them, and they’ll just like you more! Actually, the more they complain, the more they probably like it! (G-Writer; First in The Vexie [1])

Fact 10: Vexies are tricky. They want to be human so bad, they will tell you anything to get you to be not gross. But they really like it and even need it, so don’t listen no matter what! (G-Writer; First in The Vexie [1])

Fact 11: If you really love your Vexie, you’ll tell your friends about them! Sometimes your Vexie will be sad you don’t believe he’s human and will try to run away! But if you tell all your friends about him, they can make sure he gets the icky stuff he needs!’ (G-Writer; First in The Vexie [1])

Fact 12: Even though they’ll never admit it, Vexies love spending time doing disgusting things with or even for humans! They love helping with icky chores! (G-Writer; More Facts = Less Happiness [13])

Fact 13: If a Vexie won’t do something or is being naughty because he’s acting human… You can trick them! Tell them if they do it or behave, you won’t bury them in dog poo! That way, you can be happy because your Vexie did what you wanted, and your Vexie can be happy because he can do the icky stuff without having to admit he’s not human (‘cause humans don’t like dog poo on them either)! (G-Writer; More Facts = Less Happiness [13])

Fact 14: The only thing that a Vexie likes almost as much as gross human stuff is hearing gross human secrets about you! He won’t tell anyone else, so make sure you tell him every gross thing you can think of! (G-Writer; More Facts = Less Happiness [13])


I hope everyone thinks this story might be fun, and hope to see some additions as well as views! ^__^

Rules:

Things I'd Love to See:
-Chubby/fatness in whatever shapes and sizes and/or exaggerated proportions. (Especially Pear-Shaped)
-Butt Stuff (Smothering, Squashing, Farting, Partial Insertion, etc.)
-Scat of any variety
-Generally Humiliating Circumstances (Especially Aware-But-Unintentional/Accidental)

Things I'd Like/ I Wouldn't Mind Seeing:
Feet
Armpits
Partial Insertion
Bodily Fluids (Especially Sweat, Drool, etc.)
Unaware in Small Doses (Try to bring it back to aware within a chapter or two, no ‘3 years later’ type of things.)

Things I'll Tolerate (To a Point):
Mouthplay (No Swallowing)
Vagina-Play (No Unbirthing)
Waterplay
Anything You've Mailed Me About That We've Discussed

No-No's:
Male on Male (Kyle/Ky/‘You’re’ essentially the only male, other tinies can be mentioned/interact for a chapter, but story stays with Ky/You. No Giants. This includes all ‘sudo’ or ‘male-esque’ acts including but not limited to pegging or use of dildos.)
Full Insertion (PM Me if It's Brief)
Vore (No Swallowing)
Death or Bad Ends in any form.
One/Two Liner chapters, ‘only choices’ chapters, or similar additions. More often than not this puts a halt to a particular storyline instead of encouraging people to add.

Other Stuff:
You can't grow back, and you can't get smaller (you're somewhere between 2 and 4 inches tall).
You keep your shape, and you're essentially immortal/invincible (no deaths).
You/Ky do(es) NOT like any ‘gross’ stuff or the fact that these girls (or any parts of them) are giant compared to you, even if you end up overall liking to interact with a particular date (think putting up with a girl’s sweat versus being turned on by it, or doing your best [and most often failing] to avoid being sat on when you’re around her, even if she loves you being around her booty, versus you throwing yourself under her whenever she sits down).
Characters being just about any size and shape does NOT mean they are ugly, regardless of how gross they may be or however regularly that grossness presents itself, all characters are assumed to be, in general, attractive. Essentially, please avoid demeaning characters by trying to force them into being ‘unattractive’ and/or literally describing them as ugly. Characters are assumed to be attractive, at the very least ‘in their own way’ if nothing else.

((Author’s Note: I will do my utmost not to be overly critical, but I reserve the right to delete any chapters and/or routes that break the rules above and/or completely derail from the storyline or established character traits (for instance, a overly kind character suddenly turning into a sadistic person, explanation or not), or for consistently adding chapters without spellcheck or low quality rambles (think along the lines of most of the chapter being a fart sound that scrolls past the edges of your phone screen, or turning every branch into the same story). I also reserve the right to edit for grammar/adding choices if need be (in the case of anyone forcing the story down to one choice without any intention to continue, etc.), although in this case I will ensure the original author still has credit given to them. I reserve the right to the above for all of my stories, past and future, and to add to the rules above as situations arise/as needed at my discretion for the health of the story as a whole. Thanks again for understanding.))

PLEASE READ THIS!!! THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF THE FIRST CHAPTER!!! I wrote the beginning too long and was over 2500 characters over the cap. ^_^;;

You groan and grumble as a beam of light flashes across you. The light is bright enough that after a few passes it eventually rouses you from what you feel is the deepest sleep you’ve ever been in. Pushing yourself into a sitting position, you groggily look around as your eyes slowly adjust, only to startle awake when they do.

Where the hell were you?

Taking in your surroundings, you conclude you’re in some kind of giant basement, or at least underground. You frown as you stand up off the cement floor, realizing that you’re pretty much covered in dust.

What the hell happened last night?

Still a little groggy, you rack your brain for some hint of a memory, but come up with absolutely nothing, making the question, “How did I get here?” completely pointless. Dreading the thought of you being in someone’s basement without them knowing, or even worse, having had someone PUT you down here, you are about to attempt to at least find the exit… That is until you spot the source of the light that woke you up.

You can only stop and stare in awe and horror as the biggest woman you’ve ever seen comes stomping and jiggling down the basement stairs, carrying a flashlight that must have woke you up. You are sent for a loop as your brain tries to process that this woman, who would already be huge compared to you at normal size, is an absolute giantess to you!!!

Looking around again, you come to the conclusion that in fact you’re probably more likely inches tall compared to her instead all the random boxes around you being giant, but this does nothing to make you feel any less shocked.

A new unanswerable question of how you became this size comes to mind, but as the woman slowly gets down the stairs and approaches your location, the giantess before you takes up more and more of your mind (not to mention your vision). You can’t really see much of her face from the low light and bad angle, but soon you can see little else but her body. From the bottom, you see a very well warn pair of pink slippers, the rank things letting out audible squelches with each footfall as what can only be sweat is rung out of them under the weight of this behemoth. The sights don’t get much better as your eyes travel upward, a grey pair of sweatpants that have multiple rips a tears trying it’s best to keep a horrendous amount of fat at bay, from as far down as the woman’s calves all the way up to a pair of monstrous thunder thighs that audibly grind together with each step. The woman is so wide that you doubt the pants are even covering half of an ass that you don’t even want to imagine. Luckily for her poor clothes, her pink t-shirt seems to have a slightly easier time of it, sitting just above an overflowing muffin top that slowly tapers off into a pair of “modest” breasts (at least compared to everything else).

You are too scared to move as the woman stops just short of your position, turning to sit down and nearly stepping on you in the process. You barely keep from throwing up as you get a “good” look at her profile, her butt even bigger than you were forced to imagine. It overflows her pants so much that almost ¾ of it is hanging out, the thing sticking out like a planetary shelf, the horrendously jiggly substance riddled with cellulite and gleaming with sweat. When the planet that is her butt hits the boxes she decides to use as a seat, you actually feel sorry for them as they buckle more than slightly under her mass, which will no doubt leave a perfect imprint of her ass when she gets up.

Scooting around to get comfortable, the woman’s slipper-clad feet slap the floor wetly on either side of you, you looking up to the gray sky of her jiggling thighs that you can actually hear slowly peel apart as she relaxes. If this wasn’t all enough to make you cringe, you soon are forced to breathe the stench coming off of her sweaty body, a good deal of which is from the slippers you are quickly coming to dread. Not really wanting this woman to be the one who finds you like this, but even more scared of staying unnoticed too long, you decide to get her attention as her thighs part enough for you to see past her tummy to a prettier (and slightly younger) face than you were expecting, framed by long, wavy dark red hair from what you can see in the flashlight’s glow. You are about to start jumping and yelling when one of the boxes buckles, startling her and sending her body a-jiggling once again.

(Continued from here in the first chapter)
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957762-The-Shrunken-Vexie