*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1959445-kinky-clubs
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by MC
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1959445
In time the world changed. Sex and nudity are legal activities that may be done in public.

In time the world changed. Sex and nudity are legal activities that may be done in public.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
In time... the world changed,

Public nudity and sex are legal... with this new found sexual freedom the world is at peace. No war. No crisis. No starvation. Strip clubs have now been replaced by a more successful venture... sex clubs.

A sex club is a place where a man or woman may pay to play with an employee or group of employees in a private or a not so private room, depending on the customers sexual preferences.

A list of female workers.

Vanessa: http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b637/Helipilot82/Character%20References/1372...
She is a shy little skunk with a thing for men who know how to treat a woman properly. If treated with respect she will give you just what you want... so long as it isn't to extreme.

She is a very ticklish young lady, so be careful not to over do it, or you may be sprayed.

Brynne: http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b637/Helipilot82/Character%20References/1376...
She is seductive and sexy tiger with a love for big, strong men or big chested women. She is usually the one to approach you, touching you and hugging you, whispering sexy little phrases in your ear until you surrender to her desires.

She is not very ticklish... she laughs and giggles, but does not buck to escape your fingers... instead she will encourage you to tickle her on her more erogenous zones.

Mia: http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b637/Helipilot82/Character%20References/stea...
She has the same figure that all vixens have, big breasts and big butt. She loves to sit back and pose for the people in the club... she loves it when she is able to seduce a patron with only her feet.

She absolutely adores it when a person plays with her and her petite feet. She will even beg you to tickle and worship her feet. Foot jobs are her specialty.

Sakura: http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b637/Helipilot82/Character%20References/Adop...
A human girl that loves to please all her patrons, human or fur. She is sexy and she knows it... the only thing that may turn people off are her allergies... being born allergic to canines can be problematic when a good portion of the customers are canines.

Even during her allergy fits she is still able to please a male or female while sneezing. Just don't get mad if she gets a little snot on you. Her smooth skin is very sensitive to the touch... the fur of a fur's body is enough to make her giggle.

OC: Create your own character option...

It basically explains itself. Have fun.

A list of male workers.

Benjamin: http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b637/Helipilot82/Character%20References/mega...
A red wolf with an average build... he finds both males and females to be equally attractive. If you want a dog to be at your feet, kissing and licking your soles and toes, then this canine is for you. Beware, he is a foot tickler.

He is also open to being tied down and tickled... do not be surprised if his wolf hood pokes out. Cock and ball tickling is greatly appreciated.

Stone: http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b637/Helipilot82/Character%20References/1344...
Stone is a big, muscular male reptile with a thing for females... he will partner with a male if that male catches his attention. He may be big and strong, but a little tickling will sap his strength.

Armpits and belly are his weak spots, tickle him there and he will do whatever you want.

Winter: http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b637/Helipilot82/Character%20References/1347...
A male fox with a feminine figure... he enjoys it when a straight male takes an interest in him. He will do his best to seduce you with his smooth movements.

He loves it when a strong man or woman has their way with him, tickling him, touching him, and... well you get the idea.

OC: Create your own character option.

It basically explains itself. Have fun.

Please, no vore, gore, scat, inflation, growth, pain, or death.

I hope you enjoy the club!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1959445-kinky-clubs