*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1960607-Transforming-in-Walt-Disney-World/cid/1801241-what-the
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1960607
The happiest place on Earth literally becomes a place of magic!
This choice: Gender change  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

what the!

    by: Spiderman 2099
Your name is Mike Mildor you and youre friends Jo and Ben are 13 and at down town disney! You see these girls go in this shop and so you follow them you see them try on some clothes and leave and as a joke you and youre friends tried them on and all of a sudden a flash of pink appeared out of know where and you saw that you were wearing a pink top and a sparkly pink skirt and youre friends were wearing close gto the same but Jo was in blue and Ben was in red. You had Blonde curly hair, Jo had orange straight hair, and Ben had chestnut hair curly with blonde highlights thats when you noticed those were the girls you saw try on those clothes! Some how you all knew your bodies names you are Jenifer Ula Jo was Baily Sailfor and Ben was Jain French. So what do you do or what happened?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Look for youre bodies

2. Have some fun

*Noteb*
3. start to lose memory get it replaced by girls memory but still think like you

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Spiderman 2099 (UN: pocketbowler1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
GoneToTheDogs has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1960607-Transforming-in-Walt-Disney-World/cid/1801241-what-the