*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1960607-Transforming-in-Walt-Disney-World/cid/1842388-A-new-attractions-temporarily-turns-people-into
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1960607
The happiest place on Earth literally becomes a place of magic!
This choice: A new attractions temporarily turns people into famous Disney Dogs  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A new attractions temporarily turns people into...

    by: Unknown
Disney Imagineering certainly came up with some wild technologies, but this new idea took the cake. They had created the ability to temporarily transform humans into animals! And with all the great Disney animals in the history of the company, they surely could do some interesting things.

They decided to open up a test attraction at Disney's Hollywood Studios, based on their film The Shaggy Dog, but it would transform guests into one of their famous Disney Dogs.

Cast Members would be assigned to take care of the guest during their transformation, and would even give guests the opportunity to reenact scenes from the films in which their new forms came from.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
GoneToTheDogs has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1960607-Transforming-in-Walt-Disney-World/cid/1842388-A-new-attractions-temporarily-turns-people-into