*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1960654-The-Ultimate-Swap
Rated: E · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1960654
Two people trade age, gender, and lives in general for the ultimate mile in her shoes exp

Two people trade age, gender, and lives in general for the ultimate mile in her shoes exp

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
In this story we will be using either a fairly original TG concept or a far underutilized one, which will first require one of my long detailed explanations.

It all started when I was discussing ideas for a TG comic with an artist friend of mine on deviantART. I didn't want a standard body swap or transformation, though both of them are classics and the very foundation of TG. But we decided to combine both of them and take it a step farther, calling it a transformation swap.

For example take a guy and a girl. The guy is a 15 year old high school student and the girl is 22 year old college student. If the two of them were to transform swap then the guy would transform into the 22 year old female version of himself and the girl would turn into the 15 year old male version of herself. Not only that but as far as the rest of the world is concerned this is how things have always been and they pick up each other’s lives were they left off. If she had a tattoo, now he has one, if he has a part time job then they will be expecting the new her to show up for it. And just for fun let’s say the two of them are connected now, if she losses her job while they are swapped then he will not have it when they swap back, or if he gets his nose pierced as here then she will have it when they swap back.

Personally I love this idea and can’t believe it isn't being used more, and if it is I haven’t seen it so I’m going to be the first that I know of to bring this kind of swap to Writing.com.

I’m not going to worry about rules this time so just have fun with it, though I reserve the right to delete anything that I believe to be inappropriate or a pointless filler.

Enjoy :)
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated E. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1960654-The-Ultimate-Swap