*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Male teen
  2. Who are you?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1960690-The-car-of-change/cid/2373057-Male-teen
by Exar
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1960690
You get a new car with all kinds of new secrets.
This choice: Male teen  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Male teen

    by: TartanTwiner
Jacob had recently turned eighteen and had celebrated by purchasing his first car, it was nothing too special, a black sedan from the 90s that he had gotten off of some old man for a couple thousand which he thought was a steal considering it was in near perfect condition apart ftom the fact the driver's seat window was stuck but his uncle had offered to fix it for free the next time he drove past his garage.

What Jacob didn't know was that this sedan was special, for reasons known only to whatever demon or trickster gof that had cursed it, whatever the driver said or thought in relation to its occupants would come true. He would soon find this out however when...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TartanTwiner (UN: helenamc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Exar has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1960690-The-car-of-change/cid/2373057-Male-teen