*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Vain princess meets vain gods
  2. Catch of the Titans
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1961420-Playthings-of-the-Gods/cid/1854009-Vain-princess-meets-vain-gods
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1961420
An entire town gets ripped from the earth by six giant gods and carried home for fun
This choice: Catherine the princess  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Vain princess meets vain gods

    by: Unknown
In her tiny tower, Princess Catherine waits for anybody to show up. It's been a whole day and no one has come to her royal tower to call for her or to even make a request. Even the royal counsel is suspiciously absent. "This is ridiculous! I'm a princess and I demand some entertainment."
The ground quakes again in response. It had been doing that all morning, a series of earthquakes that would not stop at all. "I'm tired of these disruptive booming too!" The princess complained again. The noise had been very loud and sounded close that last time.

Then the princess hears something just as loud as laughter. A thunderous chuckle coming from outside. Two to be exact, one sounding feminine and one sounding masculine, a thick bass voice.
When the outraged princess rushes outside to scold and threat the noisy crowds outside, she is shocked and terrified to see that source of the booming. Two scantily clad gods are outside waiting to receive her and laugh at her. The goddess wears a skimpy silken bikini and is fascinated by the small tower and the tiny royal figure staring back. "Heeheehee," she chuckles. "I've always wanted little toys like this!"
The handsome almost nude man laughs at her immaturity. "Now Puella, we haven't even decided who gets to play with this one."




You have the following choices:

1. Solas gets the princess

2. Puella gets the princess

3. They're going to share her

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Deanthrocyte1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1961420-Playthings-of-the-Gods/cid/1854009-Vain-princess-meets-vain-gods