*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1961420-Playthings-of-the-Gods/cid/2156738-Athletic-Goddess
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1961420
An entire town gets ripped from the earth by six giant gods and carried home for fun
This choice: Kyria  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Athletic Goddess

    by: Unknown
Derrick looked around the absolutely massive sole and followed a long, bronzed, athletic leg to a fur animal print loincloth. It was a giant woman who was laying with her right leg stretched out and her left bent while resting on her side and left arm and tossing goats into mouth with her right hand. Derrick watched as her massive bronzed hand closed around a goat, lifted the terrified goat over her mouth, and dropped it in. She swallowed the goat whole and then padded her firm muscular belly before reaching to grab another goat.

Derrick had never seen a woman so huge before. She was beautiful wearing a fur animal print bra and loincloth and looked athletic. Derrick was terrified of her but at the same time very angry. Those goats were part of his livelihood and this giantess was eating them. He grabbed his pitchfork and walked towards the goat pen. For some reason he felt particularly brave today.

"HEY! Stop eating my goats!"

The giantess tossed another goat into her mouth and swallowed before turning towards Derrick.

"What did you say bug?" The giantess said as she tossed another goat into her mouth.

"I said stop eating my goats!"

The giantess laughed loudly.

"Well what do we have here? A tiny mortal who thinks he can order ME around? I'll eat all of your goats and you can't do anything about it!"

With that she grabbed another goat and threw it up in the air, catching it in her mouth. She swallowed the goat and grinned at Derrick showing off her large pearly white teeth.

She noticed the tiny pitchfork in Derrick's hand and gave him a toothy grin.

"You think that little toothpick scares me? I am a goddess!"

Derrick trembled as he watched her grab his last goat and toss it into the air, catching it in her mouth and swallowing it alive.

"Your goats were quite tasty," she said as she patted her toned bronzed stomach, "so I'll spare you for so rudely interrupting me but you're mine now mortal."

Derrick heard a rumble as the giantess shifted her huge right foot, leveling the rest of Derrick's house. She then sat up and began to reach for him. He immediately dropped his pitchfork as soon as he saw her reaching for him and turned to run.

"Hahaha, you can't run from me!" The giantess roared.

Suddenly a massive hand was closing around Derrick. The huge fingers closed, trapping Derrick in the massive fist of the giantess. The giantess brought Derrick to her face.

"Please, let me go!"

"Hahaha not so tough now huh?"

"Please!" Derrick pleaded.

"I don't think so. I am the goddess Kyria and you're mine now mortal!"

Derrick swallowed as Kyria grinned.

You have the following choices:

1. Kyria makes Derrick worship her

2. She keeps Derrick for later

3. She puts Derrick n her toe ring

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Deanthrocyte1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1961420-Playthings-of-the-Gods/cid/2156738-Athletic-Goddess