*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A New Queen Rises
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1962155-Naruto-and-the-Hermpire-Ring/cid/1692213-A-New-Queen-Rises
by hpg70
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1962155
Naruto discovers the hermpire ring, and now seeks to spread the curse to everyone she can.
Chapter #1

A New Queen Rises

    by: hpg70
Through the infinite darkness of the multiverse, a signet ring floated by, occasional floating closer to a passing orb of multicolored energy before pulling back as if it had a mind of it’s own. And though the ring didn't have a true mind, it did possess a primitive form of sentience, instincts to breed, corrupt, and sow chaos throughout the multiverse. The ring was made of gold, with the depiction of an incredibly busty girl sporting a very large erection on the signet. Eventually, the ring stopped near a random orb of energy, silently observing the universe in front of it. Humans that could fling around the elements like they were nothing? Giant intelligent animals? Creatures of pure indestructible energy? Oh yes, this universe would be perfect.

Naruto sighed happily as he stood on his balcony, enjoying a hot cup of miso ramen for breakfast. “Nothing like a good bowl of ramen to start the day!” he said to himself, eyes closed as he savored the flavor of the delicious noodles. He was so engrossed in his ramen that he never noticed something twinkle in the early morning sky. Neither did he see the small object hurtling from the sky towards him until it was too late.

THWAK!

Naruto stumbled back and fell down nursing a red bump in the middle of his forehead. “Gah! Who the hell did that!?” he cried, the small bump stinging as he rubbed it. After nursing his bump for a few more moments, Naruto opened his eyes, searching for the source of his pain. His eyes finally landed on a small, shining object on the floor. Picking it up, he noticed that it was a gold ring with the image of busty girl with a huge dick. It was the strangest ring he had ever seen, not that he had seen many to begin with, yet he had an odd desire to put the ring on. Seeing no harm, he did just that, slipping the gold band onto his ring finger.

It started off with a light tingling throughout his body, his mind fogging over and his eyes glazing over as the ring worked it’s power on him. His hair rapidly grew, falling down to his thighs and becoming thick and glossy. His hips and butt grew out, giving him perfect child-bearing hips and a large bubble butt, straining his orange pants. A wet, dripping slit appeared beneath his balls, which swelled to the size of eggs. Her penis enlarged along with her testicles, reaching an impossible 16 inches while still flaccid! Her chest ballooned out, there growth stopping once they reached JJ-cup, tearing her jumpsuit from their immense size.

A loud throaty moan escaped her plump lips, the ring magnifying all of her pleasure centers. She fondled her breasts as the ring continued to pervert her, her cock quickly growing until it jutted straight into the air at an incredible 20 inches long and 3 inches wide. It was covered with veins, the head a deep purple from all the blood flowing into it. She paid none of this any mind, simply moving one hand to quickly jack off the god like organ while the other continued to work on her breasts. Her efforts paid off in a matter of minutes, her huge balls churning before her cock released several blasts of cum, shooting high into the air and falling back on Naruto, covering her body in a layer of the thick liquid. Still among her orgasmic high, Naruto moved her right tit up to her mouth and began to suck on the nipple, sweet delicious milk flowing from it and filling her mouth.

Half an hour and several orgasms later, Naruto finally got up, the ring filling her with the desire to fuck others and spread the curse. She gazed into the morning sky, searching for her first convert. After all, she was the greatest Hermpire queen ever, for she was Naruko Uzumaki, dattebayo!
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 hpg70 (UN: hpg70 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
hpg70 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1962155-Naruto-and-the-Hermpire-Ring/cid/1692213-A-New-Queen-Rises