*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Kendall
  2. The beggining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1962215-Big-Time-Rush-Muscle-Growth-Sequence/cid/1694352-Kendall
by kittme
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1962215
Chose one of the boys on BTR to experience random muscle growth spurts.
This choice: Kendall  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Kendall

    by: kittme
This one was Kendall. His dirty blond bangs glued to his forehead, and he decided to stand up and take his shirt off for the heat wave was unbearable. As soon as Kendall took, it off, the other boys looked to each others, asking if they saw what they just did before looking back at their blond friend, doubting it could be real.

"What?" Kendall questioned his bandmates feeling uncomfortable with all that staring. He was oblivious to what was happening to himelf when all he wanted at that moment was to refresh himself.

"Hum... Kendall, you're... growing." Carlos was the one who told his friend the truth. The others nodded while Kendall looked down at his own body, confirming the Latino's words. His pecs pushed outwards, taking more and more space on his underside view. At the same time his arms thickened like someone was filling it with an air pump.

"That's impossible..." Kendall said as he felt his arms being upwards by his growing lats. His back widened at a rapid pace, while his waist remained the same, burining the extramely low bodyfat on his torso, giving him a six-pack which then turned into an eight-pack. The blond singer felt his traps rising higher and higher, at the same pace his legs stretched his skinny jeans to the max, filling it with massive quads and calves. It suddenly exploded as pieces of fabric landed on the floor, making Kendall stand only in his boxers and exposing his hairy and now muscled legs.

He hit a double bicep pose, making his arms reach 17 inches around. The once weakest member in the band now grew to 6'5" and weighted 250 pounds of pure muscle. He felt so strong now and wanted to...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 kittme (UN: kittme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
kittme has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1962215-Big-Time-Rush-Muscle-Growth-Sequence/cid/1694352-Kendall