*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. the start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1963252-growing-closer/cid/1695592-the-start
by Anny
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Family · #1963252
you are about to finally grow closer to a woman you know
Chapter #1

the start

    by: Anny
you are 15 year old John who just came home from school and was looking forward to two months of doing nothing during summer, when suddenly your mom knocks on your door.

"John, are you ready? We're waiting for you downstairs!"

"Ready for what?" He yelled back.

"Don't you remember? I told you yesterday that I found some place for our summer vacation this year. But we have to take off today."

Finally it dawned him. Due to their financial situation they wouldn't be able to afford a holiday trip this year. Yet his mother seemed to have found something on short notice. It looked somewhat strange to them but it was better than nothing.

"You take a shower, while I pack your things!" She told him.

You have the following choices:

1. continue

2. reader's choice

*Noteb*
3. reader's choice

*Noteb*
4. reader's choice

*Noteb*
5. reader's choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Anny (UN: annyka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Anny has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1963252-growing-closer/cid/1695592-the-start