*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1963276-Shrinking-away-at-womens-feet
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by MrXD
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1963276
Ron is slowly shrinking everyday his whole life changes because of it.

Ron is slowly shrinking everyday his whole life changes because of it.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
As I found a story a while ago I thought how great the plot was, unfortunately the author appeared to be a ghost and never answered me neither interracted with my chapters so I've decided to publish it on my acc so I could keep updating the story.
https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1893505-Slowly-shrinking-away

Here's the plot:

Ron Tyson, junior sales clerk at Styro-Widgets Co., begins to shrink, but only to the tune of about 0.7% per day. Ron is in his twenties and shares an apartment with his girlfriend, Kate.

At 0.7%/day, Ron is 5'0" tall after 16 days; 4'0" tall after 49 days; 3'0" tall after 90 days; 2'0" tall after 148 days; 12 inches at 246 days; 8 inches at 304 days; 6 inches at 345 days; 4 inches at 403 days; 2 inches at 502 days; 1 inch at 600 days; 1 cm at 734 days; and 1 mm at 1085 days.

Feel free to skip forward/backward in time, just keep the plot consistent within that branch. Across branches doesn't matter as much.

Ron's condition is incurable but he doesn't know that. He may acquire other conditions (indestructible, malleable, etc.) as are convenient to the story.

Limited male interaction, please. Friendly women welcome, but, Ron should have a preponderance of dominating women in his life.

Otherwise, almost anything goes.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1963276-Shrinking-away-at-womens-feet