*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Kimberly
  2. Chose your new home
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1963749-Unborn-wisher/cid/1719195-Kimberly
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1963749
There is a genie that can fulfill your wishes but you're an unborn fetus
This choice: Kimberly  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Kimberly

    by: notabot
Kimberly turned to the camera and ran her hands over her huge, bare belly. She looked down to appreciate her size and curves, then back at the camera to smile and giggle. "I'm getting big, aren't I? Soon, this baby'll be out, but until then, I'm going to get plenty of fun out of this pregnant body." Kimberly turned to give the camera her other side, which featured a cute freckle next to her popped-out belly button. Kimberly laughed and turned again, now giving the camera a full-frontal view of her size and roundness. "I'll bet I look funny like this, huh?"

Kimberly was a college student who still didn't know just what she wanted to do with her life. But since getting pregnant, it seemed like her options might get even more limited. Someone who looked at Kimberly might not be surprised that she got knocked up. She was gorgeous, with sparkling eyes, soft skin, softer lips, and flowing brown hair. Not to mention her full breasts and tight, big ass. But it certainly surprised Kimberly. She always thought she was smart enough to land herself in a situation like this, and before college, she didn't even think she'd get laid. Throughout her life, Kimberly was a quiet nerd who no one paid much attention to. But one party later...she had a foot-long belly hanging off of her tiny frame.

She'd learned to like her pregnancy, though. The reality of having a baby was still scary at times, but she decided to give it up for adoption and was taking the time now to appreciate and explore her pregnant body. It gave her new, sexy curves and added about six inches to her chest and ass. And now she could have plenty of sex without worrying about getting knocked up again!

Now, to help pay for more of school and fun on the side, Kimberly found plenty of places online where she could sell photos, videos, and private webcam time for others who loved her pregnant body. After she told them she was pregnant, Kimberly's parents cut her off pretty tightly, while still paying for her schooling. But with a body like hers, Kimberly was raking in plenty of cash and she loved doing the work for it.

Now for the clencher on this new video, Kimberly reached over and squirted some skin cream on her belly and began rubbing it in slowly and sensually. "Mmm, that feel cool on my bare skin," Kimberly giggled to the camera. "I'm surprised my baby isn't kicking inside me now." Kimberly cooed and hummed, rubbing and massaging, until she felt she was done.

"And one last showing," Kimberly grinned, dropping her bra and letting her firm, milk-filled breasts, show off. She bounced her heels a bit to make her breasts and belly jiggle, laughing along. "Mmm, it's all so big. After I give birth, these will start to give milk...I'll show you then." She winked and reached for the camera. "That's it for now. Bye, dears."

Inside the womb, you woke up and look around, confused. "What the..."

You pushed against the walls, making Kimberly give a little squeak and rub her belly. That made you jump back a little in surprise. "What's going on? Where am I? Why is everything wet?" You looked down and saw that you were totally naked with a fleshy cord growing out of your navel. "This is like a...a..."

"An umbilical cord?" A voice said. You turned and saw a mist growing next to you. It slowly forms into a beautiful woman in strange clothes, but she's mostly exposed. "Hi there. I'm Alisa. I'm here to help you, so don't worry."

You nodded and took a deep breath. "Okay, first of all, where am I?"

"This is the hard part, but you'll have to trust and believe me, okay?" You nodded and Alisa continued. "You're back inside the womb. To everyone besides you and me, you are a 9 month fetus."

You can't believe it. "I'm in my mother's womb?"

"Well, no. Not your original mother. You're in the womb of a college student named Kimberly. You won't remember it, but you made a wish using some old magic and, well, it put you here."

You're trying to remember. You vaguely recalled finding an old ring and seeing a sexy girl shortly afterwards. And you also have always had a big pregnancy fetish. It's possible you might have made some kind of wish but...you never had this in mind!

"So what do I do now?" you yelled.

"Well...that's up to you. You see, because of this magic, I'll be your guide. I'm a genie and I can grant wishes, although they only really deal with pregnancy and wombs."

"Well, can I wish to get out of here and go back to my old life?"

Alisa shook her head. "Unfortunately, I'm not that strong. Maybe...maybe I can get stronger later on, but not right now."

You thought it through. It is cozy in here and you've always loved pregnancy and pregnant women. And if this womb belongs to the same sexy girl you remember seeing...this could be plenty arousing.

"Do you have any idea for your first wish?" Alisa asked.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 notabot (UN: notabot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Drakang has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1963749-Unborn-wisher/cid/1719195-Kimberly