*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. To the Mall!
  2. It Starts...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1964547-Big-Beautiful-Booties--Tiny-Little-You/cid/1726120-To-the-Mall
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1964547
Back up and open for business....again!
This choice: The local mall  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

To the Mall!

    by: SmittySmith
(Note: The concepts for a few of the chapters from this story along this line were taken from a story that has vanished from writing.com, but not word for word)

You had just graduated from high school and were looking forward to a long, relaxing summer before you take your first steps into college. You had recovered from your all night graduation party and after enjoying the chance to be lazy around the house for a few days, you decided that you would go to the mall.

The mall closest to your house was about 10 miles away and it was a hub for many of the small towns in your area. You threw on some shorts and a t-shirt and you were on your way.

As the Air Conditioning hit your face as you walked through the automatic doors into the mall, you realized how hot the weather was. You decided to start your lazy day with a cold drink at the food court.

You ordered a large soft drink from McDonald’s, smiling at the pretty Hispanic girl at the register, and sat down to take in your surroundings. As you looked around you saw girls their casual summer wear. Some girls were wearing tank tops and short shorts while other girls wearing thin sweatpants that clung to their bodies. You smiled at yourself. This was going to be a great summer.

You slowly sipped down your soda and you thought that this particular drink tasted a little funny. Something wasn’t quite right, but you couldn’t put your finger on it.

Do you shrink right away or does it take a little time first?



You have the following choices:

1. Right Away

2. Not Immediate

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SmittySmith (UN: rpcity at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SmittySmith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1964547-Big-Beautiful-Booties--Tiny-Little-You/cid/1726120-To-the-Mall