*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. At University
  2. It Starts...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1964547-Big-Beautiful-Booties--Tiny-Little-You/cid/1726134-At-University
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1964547
Back up and open for business....again!
This choice: Your first day on campus at University  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

At University

    by: SmittySmith
You say goodbye to your parents and watch as their rental car drives down the long road off of campus. Once their gone, you turn and take in your new world.

You had graduated just a few short months ago. You decided to go to an out of state University to give yourself a fresh start. It didn't hurt that your new school was in a much warmer climate than your home town. You couldn't wait for the parade of college co-eds in summer time clothes all year long.

Classes hadn't officially started yet, so you debate with yourself internally about what to do with your new freedom. There are just so many options!

It's a beautiful fall day, you're tempted to just relax at the University Commons and take in the natural beauties that you will be surrounded by for the next 4 years. You realize that you've gotten hungry, you could go to the cafeteria for lunch. You also heard about a beach volleyball tournament being held on campus. You could just take a walk around campus and get to know the lay of the land, or you could do the same thing within your co-ed dorm and meet your new neighbors. Finally, you remember a flier you received promoting an early party a sorority is holding that you could start getting ready for.

What do you decide?

You have the following choices:

1. Hang Out at the Commons

*Noteb*
2. Get Lunch in the Cafeteria

*Noteb*
3. Explore the Campus

4. Meet Your Neighbors

5. Prepare for the Party

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SmittySmith (UN: rpcity at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SmittySmith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1964547-Big-Beautiful-Booties--Tiny-Little-You/cid/1726134-At-University