*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The part time job.
  2. It Starts...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1964547-Big-Beautiful-Booties--Tiny-Little-You/cid/1731363-The-part-time-job
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1964547
Back up and open for business....again!
This choice: Author's Choice  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The part time job.

    by: Unknown
Well it wasn't much but a start. Tony was Just glad to be earning some money for a change and as Luck would have it Tony managed to get a Night time shift at a strangely understaffed and modern five star hotel. The building was new and partly automated which could have been the reason for the lack of staff. The interview went so well in fact that he managed to negotiate is wage of $14.50 an hour, the employer want to start Tony off doing house keeping and small chores although the employer did say they wanted him to eventually do other things around the hotel like Bar tending, Valet parking, Reception etc. Tony would only be working with one other person, a women named Dawn.


The next day Tony got up at twelve noon and head to work at five o'clock. When Tony entered the hotel it was like it was empty the only person there was a young receptionist named Mia. Tony introduced himself and Mia said that Dawn was waiting for him on the fifth floor not wasting his time Tony went up the elevator to get started. When Tony got off on the fifth floor he saw a laundry cart at the end of the hall way and went down to meet Dawn. The Two did notice each other until Dawn stood up with fresh towels but when she got up she was so startled she dropped the towels and quietly gasped "Damn you really scared me for a second there, Hi I'm Dawn, we'll be working together." Tony was awe struck by her beauty not just her outer beauty but the sweet kindness that seemed to emanating from her smiling face. And her looks were amazing Tony checked her out and noticed she was trim and fit and had a dark caramel skin, she was African American. from what Tony could tell her boobs were nothing smaller than DD unfortunately Tony couldn't get a view of her ass just yet but he was determined to get the run down. "Oh yeah sorry, I'm Tony and today's my first day, which you've probably gathered by now." Dawn smiled and said "It's okay honey were all rookies, sometimes" Tony saw that she was also eying him up, she was only about 5'6" regular height for a women. "Shoot I dropped the towels one second Tony." Dawn then bent down and proceeded to pick up the fallen towels and this gave Tony a glimpse of her perfect ass it was large. Almost unfitting on her it was also toned and the tight black pants she was wearing left nothing to imagination it was like a peach.

Tony and Dawn got along really well friendship bloomed quickly between the two. And despite the six year age gap both goofed around like kids. Then Dawn one day started to bring Tony a cup of coffee every couple days at the same time like clock work which at first got Tony as suspicious but eventually became routine. The next month Tony felt odd when he got out of bed he felt lighter and his pants didn't quite fit. his gut grumbled and squelched it made Tony consider calling in sick but he could still function so he went dressed in odd fitting khaki shorts and a uniform black shirt that shrank in the wash. Nothing struck Tony as odd until he was face first with Dawn at break and to his astonishment he noticed he was looking eye to eye with Dawn. A couple of seconds past after the cogs started to turn inside his head and then Tony screamed. "What is happening why are you tall today?" Dawn looked confused and put her hands onto Tony's sholder and said. "You did read the contract right? You understood what It said when it meant you would be tested with a shrinking formula?" Tony became even more uneasy. " What it didn't say that did it?" Dawn sat down and said. "You know you should read things before you sign them right. I'm glad I didn't have to sign that new contract, I was kind of afraid they wouldn't tell me or force me to." Tony looked like he would throw up. "How could they do this to people. What... What's going to happen to me?" Dawn looked to Tony as if should already know this "Oh don't worry it wears off after a while. But you have to see it through to the end to go back to normal. Don't worry when things get bad I'll look after you it's actually part of my job now."

Just then Tony felt a pain and rushed into the bathroom. He felt like he'd throw up but he didn't the room just suddenly got bigger and Tony was.


5'3"

5'

3'

You have the following choices:

1. 5'3"

*Noteb*
2. 5'

3. 3'

4. A Different Story

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
SmittySmith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1964547-Big-Beautiful-Booties--Tiny-Little-You/cid/1731363-The-part-time-job