*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Riku's Feet
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1965214-Kingdom-Hearts-Male-Feet/cid/1956037-Rikus-Feet
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1965214
You, or Kingdom Hearts characters, have fun with the feet of characters from the series.
This choice: Riku  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Riku's Feet

    by: Unknown
You were new to Destiny Islands, and so far had pretty much gotten along with most of the people there.

However, it was all about to come crashing down..

You were hanging out with Riku, and he suddenly made the remark while rubbing his foot through his sneaker, that his feet were hurting.

Your reaction was as simple as:

BOING!

You had been after Riku's feet ever since you got to the islands, this could be your chance!

Suddenly you saw a hand waving in front of your face, "Hey man...you in there?"

"Oh uh..yeah, sorry I must've zoned out."

You weren't sure, but you could've sworn you saw a slight smirk on Riku's face.

"Well....I hate to have to walk all the way back, but I guess we should go before it gets dark." With a grunt he pushed off the log you had been sitting on and groaned as his feet hit the ground.

"Hey uh....I could do something about that for ya." You offered trying not to blush.

Riku looks at you curiously, there was that slight smirk again. "What? You mean....my feet hurting?"

You nodded and cracked your knuckles, "Just sit back down, I've been told I give pretty good massages."

Riku smiled genuinely and plopped his butt back on the log. "I don't wear socks and they get kinda stinky though! So might wanna brace yourself...Sora can't stand it when he gets a whiff of my feet. I used to tease him all the time with them.."

You tried to hide the growing tent in your pants as you got on the sand and Riku began to slip off his sneaks.

You have the following choices:

1. Continue 1

*Noteb*
2. Continue 2

*Noteb*
3. Continue 3

*Noteb*
4. Continue 4

*Noteb*
5. Continue 5

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
The13thMember has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1965214-Kingdom-Hearts-Male-Feet/cid/1956037-Rikus-Feet