*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Spikey buddy
  2. It begins.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1966848-My-Pet-Kaiju/cid/1829972-Spikey-buddy
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Animal · #1966848
You have an enormous pet kaiju that you get to do whatever you want with.
This choice: Anguirus  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Spikey buddy

    by: Clever_man
You start walking around enjoying the sun on Monster Island when it suddenly gets dark and you hear a loud awkward roaring sound and you turn around. You see a colossal spikey beast with razor sharp teeth. Naturally a person would scream and try to run away, but you felt rather affectionate about this beast. You stroke your 50 meter buddy with your little hands and play with his nasal horn. "Hello there little buddy" Anguirus telepathically says to you. He seems rather affectionate to you too and your a bit surprised that he CAN speak telepathically, let alone speak at all. "Y...Y...You can speak tele-" He interrupts you there "yes, I can use telepathy and speak to you through your mind." He continues "Most of the monsters here can, Do you want to go see them?" He says to you.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Clever_man (UN: smart_dude at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Clever_man has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1966848-My-Pet-Kaiju/cid/1829972-Spikey-buddy