*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. fat
  2. she's already fat
  3. Applejack
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1966893-Mariomans-MLPFIM-Weight-Gain/cid/1825792-fat
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1966893
Choose somepony from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and make them get big and fat!
This choice: fat  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

fat

    by: Unknown
"What'n tarnation happened to me?"

Applejack gawked at her own reflection. All her life, she'd been nothing but healthy. Aside from an apple fritter here and there, Applejack practically lived off of the exercise from living on a farm, and always worked to maintain a steady diet.

But now…she'd noticeably puffed up. Her tender legs had developed quite a bit of paunch that was soft to the touch, and her belly hung about an extra foot lower, gaining rounder dimensions from her sides.

She poked at her cheek, validating the softness to it. There was no doubt about it…she'd let herself go.

"That tears it!" She determinedly announced to the mirror. "I'm working' overtime!"

As she approached the door, she suddenly cringed at the realization of having to eventually face her family with her newfound girth. Nonetheless, she opened her door and trudged down the steps, each one uttering a louder creak than normal.

You have the following choices:

1. The family, sure enough, is shocked by her gain.

2. Nopony's there on family business!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
marioman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1966893-Mariomans-MLPFIM-Weight-Gain/cid/1825792-fat