*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Your new use in life.
  2. girl-worker
  3. goodnite
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1967610-Diaper-TFed/cid/1928515-Your-new-use-in-life
Rated: E · Interactive · Fantasy · #1967610
you get transformed in to various diapers/pull-up/goodnites
This choice: Does she mess u?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Your new use in life.

    by: Unknown
…You rustle softly between her legs as she makes her way to the restrooms, clocking out of work for the day as she does. Though as she clocks out you realize your about to clock in to your new job as a soft rumble sounds from her lower abdomin, letting you clearly know what's coming your way as she passes a gust of hot gas into you. Finally arriving at the single person restroom she wastes no time going in and locking the door behind her. More noise comes from her lower gut, louder this time, as she smiles a bit and squats down forcing you tightly against her rear, despite you being meant for yonger people to use you seem to fit just perfectly about this 18 to roughly 20 somthing year old girl. First you hear soft grunts escaping her from above you but quickly your attention changes as you start feeling a hot and rather thick mass of her waste forcing its way out of her bowels and into your soft fluffy awaiting body. Your body starting to sag in an attempt to house the log of mess but due to her squatting forcing you tight against her it starts to smash and spread all about the back side of you, suddenly you realize you can actually smell all of it as it fills you, feeling the mashing load working itself all about your body, ingraining that waste into your soft absorbent fibers. The girl still grunting as shortly the first log is replaced with a second, and then finally a third to top off the whole load as she stands and regains her composure, reaching back around and giving your loaded back side a firm squeeze and even a bit of a rub, lifting her skirt and examining the damage she's done to her new diaper in the mirror, seeing you only bloat out about an inch or two from her shapely butt. Clearly letting you "see" yourself and her smiling face as it hits you "What the hell? Does this girl likes crapping herself!" That being what you think seeing as diapers can't talk. Letting her skirt fall back down over you compleatly hiding you from view as she sprays a bit of air freshiner about to mask the thick scent before she heads back out if the restroom. Making her way through the store and stopping to pick up a new pack of girls goodnites for herself and a pack of both boys and girls pull-ups for her yonger siblings at home. You rather oblivious to that as all you can seem to regester is the feeling, smell and even taste of her load smearing and mashing between you and her butt as she walks. Paying for her goods as she finally leaves the store and finds her car, getting in to it and planting her rear down onto the seat and into her mess as she does. Only moments later on the road does she feel the need to wet herself. Does she…

You have the following choices:

1. Hold it in untill she gets home

*Noteb*
2. Go right then and there, soaking you.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
BigJB20 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1967610-Diaper-TFed/cid/1928515-Your-new-use-in-life