*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1968297-Teen-Guy-Older-Woman-Swap/cid/1732941-White-trash-lady-Doreen-53
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1968297
Not enough of these stories out there
This choice: White trash lady, Doreen (53)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

White trash lady, Doreen (53)

    by: MrSqueejee
When I came to my senses, I realized I was laying facedown on a dingy couch in a small room. It took several minutes to fully wake up, and as soon as I stood up, I knew something was wrong.

I looked down at my body and realized I was a woman. I had large breasts, not held up by a bra, and was wearing a low cut black undershirt that proudly displayed a chest tattoo that I couldn't read from this angle. The undershirt was too small on this body, and a soft, fleshy stomach with a deep bellybutton adorned with a ring was visible. On my large, doughy legs, I wore nothing but a lacy pink thong that rode up this woman's gargantuan ass. I noticed a dusty mirror and walked up to it to examine my reflection. http://www.dangerouslogic.com/images/gp_...

I was stunned. It seemed that I had become the trashiest of the white trash woman. I realized this horrible headache was probably a hangover. Across my new, large chest was a horrible tattoo for something called "Golden Palace" .com.

All I knew was that I had to find a way to get out of this body. What happened next?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Her husband comes home

2. I feel the urge to smoke

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MrSqueejee (UN: mrsqueejee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MrSqueejee has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1968297-Teen-Guy-Older-Woman-Swap/cid/1732941-White-trash-lady-Doreen-53