*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. other
  2. Bulma shows the gun to Chi Chi
  3. So It Begins....
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1968710-Bulmas-Gun-dbz-gts-BE-etc/cid/2285076-other
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1968710
Bulma invents a gun that every girl wants
This choice: other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

other

    by: Jack
ANYTHING JUST TO MAKE GOKU NOTICE ME AGAIN!!!!! chi chi yelled out. "Anything huh" Bulma smirked. She then set her machine on a certain setting and aimed it at chi chi. Chi chi now noticing this started to freak out some. Um Bulma whatever it is that your doing please don't shoo..... but before Chi chi could say anything else, Bulma fired the ray gun at her causing Chi chi to fly backwards. AAAAHHHHH!!!!! She yelled out as she hit the floor causing dust to form around her from the impact. Bulma couldn't see Chi chi in front of her thanks to the dust. "Cough Cough Chi chi are you Cough Cough....okay" Bulma asked trying to see what happened to her. "Yeah I'm okay" Chi chi called back. Bulma started walking over to where Chi chi landed so she could get a better view of what happened ti her. All she could see was a figure getting up off the ground and dusting itself off. Finally the dust started to clear away and Bulma could see more, but what she saw was something that she wasn't expecting. The dust finally cleared away and there in front of Bulma was Chi chi, but there anything different about her?

You have the following choices:

1. Big boobs

*Noteb*
2. Big booty

3. something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jack (UN: be3055 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajinLamp has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1968710-Bulmas-Gun-dbz-gts-BE-etc/cid/2285076-other