*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1968710-Bulmas-Gun-dbz-gts-BE-etc/cid/2914259-her-breast-size
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1968710
Bulma invents a gun that every girl wants
This choice: her breast size  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

her breast size

    by: DJ
When Bulma fire the gun on Chi Chi's it didn't have any effect at first. But when they wait for a minute Chi Chi's breast shook a little and they grew fast as a blink of a eye. Chi Chi breast grow so fast they got to Bulma's face and she was happy getting push by Chi Chi nonstop growing breast. Chi Chi breast are still growing and are growing faster than they first grown from. Her breast grown and burst the Capsule Corporation building. Luckily Bulma got out before the roof burst but Chi Chi breast are still growing nonstop and Bulma is fantasizing about being between those growing tits. Chi Chi breast just destroyed the whole city with here growing breast and are not stopping. Her breast keep on growing faster and faster without stopping. Her clothes are finally ripped and she is fully naked with her mountain like tits still growing. In less that 10 minutes here breast were as big as earth and still growing. Bulma rubs her own breast in pleasure and when she look at Chi Chi butt she has another idea.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Make here butt planet sizes

2. Make Bulma grow a small penis while making Chi Chi butt Nonstop Planet Size

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DJ (UN: dj102501 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajinLamp has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1968710-Bulmas-Gun-dbz-gts-BE-etc/cid/2914259-her-breast-size