*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1968751-Horny-Power-Rangers/cid/2539112-Justin-has-fun-with-Cassies-breast
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1968751
The Power Rangers get up to all sorts of sexy situations. Not for little kids.
This choice: he brought his other hand to squeeze her brest  •  Go Back...
Chapter #10

Justin has fun with Cassie's breast

    by: Unknown
As Justin enjoyed the kiss with his teammate, Cassie, he could tell she was liking it as well if the slight moans she was making as they made out was any indication. Now being a normal ten year old boy Justin was rather curious about the female form and seeing as Cassie seemed at least at this moment to be willing he did not want to pass up the opportunity as he took his free hand and lifted it up to the pink dress Cassie was wearing and placed his palm on her left breast. As the un-morphed Pink Turbo Ranger neither broke the kiss, backed away, or pushed his hand away the ten year old high school student slowly closed his hand giving one of her melons a squeeze.

The effects of the squeeze was immediately noticeable as Cassie began to kiss Justin even harder while letting out an loud moan, Satisfied by the results Justin began to feel up Cassie's left breast with slight pinches and rubbing motions out side her pink dress. As Cassie was really getting into the kiss Justin felt it was alright to move his other hand away from the back of her head and bring it down to join his other in playing with her boobs. As soon as both of his young hands were on her breast Justin found Cassie's erect nipples poking out of the fabric of her clothing and pinched them between his thumb and forefinger in each hand. Justin than began to rub the two fingers around the nipple causing Cassie to break the kiss as she threw her head back letting out a loud moan that he was sure would get someone to come looking for them. "Oh Justin you must really like my breast huh kid," Cassie said slightly short of breath as Justin continued to roll both her nipples between his fingers.

"Yeah they are okay," Justin said wisely leaving out that he though that while Cassie were good they small compared to Ashley's.

"Okay is that all they are I think you need a better look," the Asian-American Power Ranger said as she took a step back just out of his reach and let his hands fall to his sides.

"What are you going to do?" Justin asked licking his lips as Cassie seemed to be doing something to her dress.

"I am going to get you a better look like I said," Cassie responded finally getting the front of her dress open revealing a pink lacy bra holding in her melons.

"WOW," was all Justin could say before Cassie took a step back and throwing her hands around the youngest Ranger pulling him into her heavy bosom. As he found himself pressed hard into Cassie's bra Justin could not help but start to motor boat his older teammate making her laugh as he wiggled his head back and forth against her breast. With Justin not looking like he would need to be held by her any longer Cassie let one of her hands slide slowly and sensually down the back of his baby blue tuxedo until it rested on his ten year old bottom while she used her other hand to casually rub and stroke at the brown mop of hair on his head.

It was Justin's turn to moan as he felt one of Cassie's large hand holding his bottom so he decided to imitate her by wrapping his arms around her slim form and taking hold, with both of his hands, or her perfect ass. "Oh Justin you are an eager boy," Cassie said with a slight chuckle before she...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. felt Justin give her a playful spanking

2. starts to undress Justin a little

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
DeweyFinn21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1968751-Horny-Power-Rangers/cid/2539112-Justin-has-fun-with-Cassies-breast