*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1968751-Horny-Power-Rangers/cid/2539127-they-begin-to-undress-each-other
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1968751
The Power Rangers get up to all sorts of sexy situations. Not for little kids.
This choice: starts to undress Justin a little  •  Go Back...
Chapter #11

they begin to undress each other

    by: Unknown
Feeling Justin motor boat her, Cassie lifted her hand cupping the ten year old Ranger's ass up to the top of his baby blue tux. Pushing Justin back slightly Cassie could only let out a laugh at the longing on the young man's face not to mention how some of his hair was now sticking up a little. With some room now between them again Cassie slipped her hand in and unbuttoned his tux jacket before pushing it off leaving just his white button down shirt and blue bow tie underneath. Sinking to her knees, so that she was more eye level with the ten year old Cassie leaned in and taking the fabric of his tie between her teeth took it off ; she had no trouble with it as it was a fake pinned on tie rather than a normal tie.

Cassie looked up at him the tie still held between her teeth as just for show she shook her head back and forth letting out a sort of anamalistic growl before she tossed it over her shoulder. "Nice work Cassie," Justin said placing a finger under her chin and lifting her face towards him to capture her lips in another deep kiss, As they kissed Cassie began to unbutton his white shirt while Justin had reached around her and was struggling to undo the clasp of her lacy pink bra. Cassie was soon successful as the last button come away and she is able to open up his shirt revealing a tone and well muscles stomach all the more surprising for how young he was, but she guessed that fighting Divatox's forces did help keep him in shape. As Justin was still having trouble with her bra clasp he pulled away from the kiss to look over her shoulder in hopes of a better view would make the job easier.

Finding herself next to Justin's neck the Asian-American teenager began to nuzzle and cover all she could reach with kisses as he worked, tongue poking through his lips to take off her bra. After a few minutes of frustrated work Cassie took pity on him as she backed away and undid the clasp herself taking the bra off one handed and to be a tease placing her other hand across her chest to block them from his view as she swung her own bra over her head before throwing it at him.

With quick reflexes that came from being a Turbo Ranger, or maybe being a normal horny kid, Justin easily snatched the bra from the air and brought it to his face. As he took a deep whiff of it Cassie could only smile as she began to push his white button down shirt off him having him extend his arms so she could remove it. Once more marveling at the muscles in his ten year old body as she takes a feel of his powerful forearms Cassie...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. brings Justin back to her now bare chest

2. began to take of his baby blue tux pants

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
DeweyFinn21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1968751-Horny-Power-Rangers/cid/2539127-they-begin-to-undress-each-other