*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1969631-Shrunk-Around-Lola-BunnyBunnies
by blader
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1969631
What happens when you shrink around Lola Bunny (or two of them)?

What happens when you shrink around Lola Bunny (or two of them)?

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This interactive will be a bit more direct than most of my other stories, although there will be story, the story will focus much more directly on the actions between Lola and the shrinkee.

Rules
1. Size once it has been established is fixed, the character can't fluctuate from being the size of a speck to fitting comfortably in the palm of her hand.
2. Any person can be used, and a name can be give for 1st and 3rd person, however once a name is given, that's the character's name.
3. 5 4-sentence paragraphs minimum per chapter.
4. Any type of interaction is allowed including the more extreme options.
5. Encouraged fetishes:foot/paw play, multiple giantess (there's two different Lolas let's use them), foot, butt, breast squish.
6. Have fun

Concerning sizes:
For Lola to be more of a giantess her space jam incarnation will stand 5ft 10in rather than her usual 3ft 5 while her Looney Tunes Show incarnation will stand 5ft 7 compared to her usual 3ft 2. To give a frame of reference for the main character's size a Barbie doll is 11.5 inches tall, if the main character is 4 inches tall they would be approximately a third that size.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1969631-Shrunk-Around-Lola-BunnyBunnies