*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1972494-AnthroHuman-military
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1972494
Modern day military with humans and anthros

Modern day military with humans and anthros

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Modern day military with humans and anthros working and fighting together.

1. all types of anthros are allowed (ie kitsune or werewolves).
2. all anthros are human sized
3. some anthros have powers like kitsune reading minds type powers.
4. Characters can be killed, wounded, and captured and tortured.
5. sex and romance are allowed
6. try to type 2-3 paragraph stories. Keeps short stories to a min.
7. Everyone is treated the same regardless of species and gender.
8. keep it in first person.
9. Swearing is allowed
10.there can be blood and gore if you chose.
11. you can use real or fake location if you chose.
12. not all animals are Anthros
13. you can end stories, but leave a option to continue

Here are two Characters you can chose from or create your own, try to include these characters in with the story line if you chose to create your own.

Characters

1. Christopher "stretch" Shelly, age: 22, male, human, height: 5',10" Hair: black, Eyes: brown. Staff sergeant, Airborne qualified, Infantry/Tanker (meaning he is part of the Armor division but if needed is qualified to be infantry.) currently works in the infantry, but is not a squad leader. Tank position: Loader, Infantry position: marksman/ sniper.
Interest: unknown at this point.

Got the nickname "stretch" for being able to reach into any place in a tank while doing maintenance.

Two past injuries, one bullet wound on his right shoulder, and one shrapnel wound on his left calve, both healed. Anti-social and suffers from mild PTSD/ Survivors' guilt after losing his former tank crew to and IED, he survived because he was standing on top of the tank and a sniper hit him in the shoulder and knocked him off before the tank was destroyed.

2. Sheila "Tails" , Anthro Kitsune, age: unknown has all nine tails, female, Height 5'10" 1/2 Fur color brown/ red with black fur on her hands and feet, cream colored fur on her mid section. Hair: Brown eyes: brown. Corporal, Infantry, but has no experience, less then 10 months in the service. Sniper and marksmen qualified, but no experience. Has the ability to read minds and teleport short distances, with practice she can learn other powers and abilities.

Has an attraction to Christopher because she can't read his mind,( he keeps his emotions and past memories buried) keeps trying to transfer to his new squad to be closer. She is very friendly, but tomboyish at times, not much is known about her background with the exception that she has no criminal record.


HAVE FUN, TRY TO KEEP THE STORY GOING.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1972494-AnthroHuman-military