*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A very ambitious man stakes his claim
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1972649-Making-a-Killer-Change-TFTGMC/cid/1729770-A-very-ambitious-man-stakes-his-claim
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Drama · #1972649
The Mobs found a new way to recruit members. Unfortunately recruits arent always willing!
Chapter #1

A very ambitious man stakes his claim

    by: brandygang
The streets were packed with stragglers and civilians, dull and frumpy normal people to fill the pavement with their own lack of interest. Innovation, progress, invention and novelty, not a thing any of them could offer the all feared and nefarious Mob Boss of the Lucifer den, Gio Giovanni Lucifer. All of them went about their lives, comfortable in their own skin and careers as if not a thing ever bothered them, or would ever change.

Well for some of them they'd soon find wouldn't hold true.


Gio raised his crisp crystal glass up to his mouth and took in a refreshing sip of wine. He tapped his cane to his left on the knee of his Son-in-Law, Dante Lucifer and elbowed his top brass to his right, Mario Esposito, his burly muscle. They nodded and took the hint, along with Lucifer's own niece, Maria Marino, With her slick black suit, tied back blond hair and sharp features, she adjusted her glasses and shone the light forward, reflecting it towards four searching people, who took note of the light and started walking towards the outdoor cafe where Gio's troupe waited.

Soon the four of them came upon the mysterious Gio, his large 6 foot stature repressed as he sat down leaning backwards, his bulky shaven hands signaling for them to come forward. He took off his shades and rubbed them against his hawaiian shirt, kicking his sandals slightly below his cream colored khaki pants. For an intimating all powerful Mob boss whose influence and name were known globally, he has a very unusual sense of humor. His three associates around him were dressed in sharp clean suits. The tallest of them, Maria lifted up a briefcase and placed it on the table. Gio smiled, he knew his newest 'Clients' would find some very interesting opportunities within the briefcase.

Making their way through the streets and concrete, walking carefully around crowds of people and careless traffic, they now stood before the Crime Lord underneath the slight shade his restaurant offered them. They were still outdoors, but now the seclusion from the rabble would allow them to strike business.

"Them" being the four individuals complicit and resigned to come towards him. One of them, a man by the name of Stan Machlovitz had requested a miraculous favor granted for him, and now it was time to pay up. Two other younger adolescents, Sharon and John, were rather strapped at the moment and could use his unique, assistance, despite hearing that there would be a 'cost'. The fourth was Sarah Savitch, a nervous, slightly older conservatively dressed lady stood ready, having quite a history with these mobsters herself.

Whatever there reasons for being there, Giovanni was delighted. There'd be plenty of time for jokes and greetings later, but for the particular moment, he was all business. Maria clicked open the briefcase behind him, and Giovanni raised out his glass. Taking one more sip, he asked outloud,

"Ciao friends! Now than, who wants to go first?"

You have the following choices:

1. Stan approaches

*Noteb*
2. Sharon volunteers

*Noteb*
3. John obliges

*Noteb*
4. Sarah speaks up

5. Someone else in the streets gets involved

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 brandygang (UN: brandygang at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brandygang has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1972649-Making-a-Killer-Change-TFTGMC/cid/1729770-A-very-ambitious-man-stakes-his-claim