*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Examining the Ring
  2. A Startling discovery
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1972656-A-new-RoleFictional-CharactersYou/cid/1729794-Examining-the-Ring
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #1972656
What if you could transform into characters? What if they lived your life instead of you?
This choice: Nothing Happens yet  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Examining the Ring

    by: brandygang
As simple as the wish had been, nothing happened right away. It had glowed a hot red for a moment, but than faded back to it's dull Ruby colored shade. He shook it a bit, but to no avail.

"Dammit, what a ripoff. Still, I guess it's a neat ring." Brandon lamented, as a rustling sound was heard upfront.

"Having fun in here?" A voice echoed. It was Sarah, her blond hair, white camisole and pink skirt standing out in the grimy darkness of the Garage.

"Just finishing up." Brandon told her. He dusted himself off and started to make his way out, basking in the sun again as Jane waved aswell.

Sarah and Jane continued to pass their ball back and forth and bantered with him. "So, did you find anything interesting? A magic genie, or hole to the mole people perhaps?" Jane joked, giving her girlish chuckle.

Her brother's best friend only shrugged. "Nah, nothing too great. There were some mint coins but they're probably worth dirt. But atleast I got this cool ring though," Sarah caught the ball and the two girls stopped and looked over. Indeed there was a gleaming red Jewel on top a lavish ring on Brandon's finger. They both Oooo'd.

"It's supposedly magic or something, since it was speaking earlier. But it just as well could be a cheap toy or something, that lights up and makes noises. I don't know." He shook it slightly and it glowed a pale red.

"I see." Sarah poked it rather curiously. "That could be, but I've never heard of a glowing ring like this, and plus this thing looks ancient. They wouldn't have the technology for that whenever this thingy was made."

"Shucks, It being magic certainly sounds interesting. What does it do exactly?" Jane asked, poking Brandon on the forehead while raising her other pointer against her chin.

"Oh, while it supposedly summons 'Familiars' I think, or seeks them or gives them a peak? I don't know, the voice was pretty vague." Brandon explained.

"Familiars, you mean like a witch?" Sarah posited. "Yeah, I guess."

Brandon scratched his head, while Jane shook his hand staring curiously with the ring. "Goody! That sounds just cool enough to be fascinating! Let's give it a try." She said, grasping it with her hand.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 brandygang (UN: brandygang at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brandygang has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1972656-A-new-RoleFictional-CharactersYou/cid/1729794-Examining-the-Ring