*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1972676-Balto-characters-Weight-Gain--Inflation/cid/2296553-Inflation-with-airship-blimp-inflation-tanks
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1972676
An interactice story on Balto, Steele and the other dog and wolf characters in the movie.
This choice: Inflation with airship blimp inflation tanks  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Inflation with airship blimp inflation tanks

    by: Thunder
Jenna and Stella had now talked for weeks about that dream they shared.

They always wanted to inflate their bellies to incredible big sizes.

But they couldnt find a way to do it right so that they both get inflated fast and big.
Luckily for them a company that produced huge airships moved into the city to test their airships in the cold weather of alaska.
And for those airships they need a lot of air and helium to fill them up. So Jenna and Stella finally found a way to inflate.

A few weeks after the company arrived Jenna and Stella had a plan how they can inflate their bellies.
Jenna sat on a hill looking over the area where the airship company had her huge warehouses waiting for Stella who made a little observation flight to check out the area.
Finally Stella landed next to Jenna.
"Hey Stella." Jenna greeted the goose. "Is everything like we planned?"
"Better." Stella answered. "They have so many tanks with air that we could inflate for days, no weeks."
"Perfect." Jenna smiled. "Is there something we need to care about? Someting like guards or something?"
"I saw some guarddogs on the main gate, but those are no problem for our plan." Stella answered. "So should we start?"
"Yes, lets go." Jenna grinned.
They started to walk towards the fence around the area.
Stella had no problems to get over the fence, but Jenna had more trouble.
But then Jenna spottet a small three who had fallen on the fence and that she could use as a ramp to get on the other side.

After they had crossed the fence they had no more problems and entered a gigantic hangar who was big enought to contain 4 Airships with 260 meters lengt at the same time.
"Whoa, this place is huge!" Jenna gasped.
"Not as huge as we will be soon." Stella grinned.
"Haha, yes youre right." Jenna agreed. "So lets get big!"

The two walked over to some Hoses laying on the floor.
"So, which hose should we use?" Stella asked.
"Hmm, lets see..." Jenna said. "We have air, helium and i see a huge air compressor over there."

Should they...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Thunder (UN: rana-mcneil at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RizingBlade has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1972676-Balto-characters-Weight-Gain--Inflation/cid/2296553-Inflation-with-airship-blimp-inflation-tanks