*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Madam's Margaret Terrible Girly Reign is secured!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1972857-Girly-Reign-Madam-Margarets-Revenge/cid/1731406-Madams-Margaret-Terrible-Girly-Reign-is-secured
Rated: E · Interactive · Adult · #1972857
Madam Margaret the villain from KND obsessed with making a boy-free world takes control!
Chapter #1

Madam's Margaret Terrible Girly Reign is secured!

    by: brandygang
"Fine. Have it your way."

"She's got a girlifying rifle! Quickly, run!" Shouted the BND commander. It was no use, a flurry of cascading pink and white lights ricocheted off the walls and exploding figures in the room. A lightshow of pastel colors lit up the room, with laser sounds firing out heard in every hall, soon too to be filled with the same ethereal projectile that beamed out and deconstructed every bit of masculinity that it touched and encountered. Like a splitting atom, a rapidly growing tree branch or refractive grapeshot, the beams of the dainty weapon had blasted and changed every single young boy in the vicinity of the base.

She had done it. The last barrage of shots, like wild trumpets sounding the auditory beacon of victory. Madam Margaret had won.

'Sally Sanban', or the girl made with her image atleast wiped her brow. There was no sweat, it was instinctive.The sound of vapid giggling and delighted squeals and ecstatic girly chatter echoed throughout the base now. Her job was done, her mission complete. She had girlifiyed, feminized and completely transmorgified every operative and remaining resistance member still vacant, across the world really considering it was their last safe haven. Where a fighting rebel force once stood was now a well embellished abode for darling little socialites, in pink and purple ball dresses and gowns and swimsuits, fairy frocks, unicorn unitards, cute corsets, pearly pearlescent panties underneath, and a affectionate assortment of endearing female clothes fit for the young female specimen afterall. She had transformed them all into girls. Vapid, obedient and utterly feminine girls.

They had it coming. She had warned them earlier about Madam Margaret's mechanism, about her schemes and plans and how she could help, how by her guide alone that maybe, just maybe they could win a hopeless war against a monarch aiming for complete domination, and their extinction. But they had never listened, so what choice did she have but to do them in and conspire with the tempting virulent forces of the inevitable. It was hard to believe that her efforts to help this valiant troop of freedom fighting boys instead had merely turned against their favor. Their incessant stubbornness, selfish conceit and vainglorious pride in having a mere pitiful resistance, a small hall of dust and undernourished, impoverished brats had made them arrogant. They refused her help, resisted her warnings and altogether shut out the only hope for salvation for boykind that only she could offer them. Now they had payed the price, and their perished partisans pedestrians were none more than pretty pink powder-puffs, and furthermore subjects of the beloved Madam herself, devoted to her ideals in feminine superiority and dominion over men, by conquer preferably, and assets to her now completed empire, established and trounced over the old world indefinitely.

Men were gone from this world, the male gender was extinct. Madam Margaret's dream had been completed.

Now what remained was a populace of only female specimens. The prettiest and girlyist, daintiest, cutest and most feminine girls to date. All under Margret's control. With her powerful and precisely effective, advanced Girlfying Rifle, it was no trouble at all turning the tides. Half the population was already female, but they too needed a special touch up to be just right, that perfect sensually, effete wonderchild of pompous prettyness that the Madam needed, just perfect and right in every way. No more rough housing, no intense physical violence or unending aggression, only sympathetic kindness and love in her new visionary paradise.

"Madam, this is Agent S. It is done." Sally told her receiver.

"Exccccelllent. Than our war is won. And we are the fabuuulous victors." The voice of a despot boomed back like the trials of thunder across a storming hurricane. But now that agitated, vicious voice had found subsistence, and fulfilled purpose in it's saccharine tone. Old as she was, Madam Margaret hadn't dared to kick over until her dream was complete. Her dream of a boy free world, with only nice, sweet, girls. And now it was. She smiled, and messaged in her Girl Squads to go round the new rabble in and ordered Agent S, a sophisticated android made in the likeness of the captured Sally Sanban to return to headquarters and await orders for her next assignment.

Sally sighed, and began on her way back to the bustling Femtopia girltropolis, the mobile superfortress that had served as the capital for Madam Margaret's reign and control, from the hayday of her violent takeover so many decades ago, to where it rested now as an oasis of civilization among the wastelands of a ruined earth. She left the vapid, delighted chattering damsels, now transformed and transfixed upon their new state as they were, to the Girl Squads that would soon be moving in.

Once she exited the former BND base, she looked upon the rusty red sky. Was this everything she dreamed of, everything she was told to look forward to and await?

No; the still-proud but defiant Perky agent was not pleased. Not at all! Neither the smell of perfume nor the gleaming, operation of helicopters and planes of helmeted girl squadrons operating like an enacted theatre impressed her, and it was all because she wasn’t there. Intellectually, she realized that young Wallace Beatles, son of the later Wallabee Beatles, the tawdry, forbidden soldier-lover of her youthful imaginings, had a full life in which he was on a collision course with the High Girliarchy Council itself, and he could not be expected to hold any consideration for the pleasure of one unspeakably godless, artificial girl. Intellectually, she knew this. And yet. She held her tongue, walked towards an oncoming copter sent for her pickup, and awaited her next mission. The world had been conquered and made safe for girls to only be girls, so what would come next she wondered? Would love ever have a place in this world again? She knew answers would hardly be forthcoming, and simply carried onwards.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 brandygang (UN: brandygang at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brandygang has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1972857-Girly-Reign-Madam-Margarets-Revenge/cid/1731406-Madams-Margaret-Terrible-Girly-Reign-is-secured