*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Carousel Boutique
  2. Introductory chapter.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1974300-MLP-FIM-Shrink-Interactive/cid/1735536-Carousel-Boutique
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1974300
You end up in the world of Equestria...Shrunk.
This choice: Carousel Boutique  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Carousel Boutique

    by: TheCrimsonFreak
The first thing you notice when you wake up is...well, that you woke up. You didn't remember going to sleep; heck, your clearest memory is walking down the street, in broad daylight! So what the heck happened?

Sitting up, you rub your aching head and blink the..sleep? Knocked-out-ness?...from your eyes, and look around for some clues on what happened--

Or rather, you try to look around, but can't believe what you're seeing. You think it's just a trick of the light, or that you're still not really awake and imagining things...but the longer you stare at the spools of fabric, the sketches of various fancy outfits--for both genders, though ladies' wear was the majority by far--and the pony-shaped mannequins, it gets harder and harder to doubt what you see:

You're in the one and only Carousel Boutique! And you doubt that this is a hallucination (for one thing, you're lucid enough to doubt it's real for a moment, so your brain is working fine), but there's still one glaring detail that keeps you rooted where you sit, staring wide-eyed: everything looked enormous: the desk you were on alone could host a soccer game with room to spare, and the sewing machine nearby was easily the size of a barn, maybe a little bigger. The supply-shelves along the walls were as big as radio towers--and that wasn't even touching on the entire room.

The place looked big enough to fit an aircraft carrier!

Needless to say, the effect was impressive.

You manage to stand up, rubbing your temples and giving yourself a pep-talk. "Okay...so somehow I find myself in a giant version of Carousel Boutique--or I shrank somehow and this is normal-sized--and however I got here apparently knocked me unconscious. I'll save my fanboy Brony freak-out for later, though...first I have to find some help."

No sooner do those words pass your lips than your ears pick up a loud noise approaching. It's a series of rhythmic thud-thud-thuds, almost like footsteps! You put two and two together, and your eyes go wide once again.

"Oh, right. Giant Carousel Boutique, implies giant ponies. Really freaking BIG giant ponies."

Not bothering to hide or move--what would be the point?--You simply watch as the far door swings open with a slight creak, revealing the towering form(s) of...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheCrimsonFreak (UN: fancyknife at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dashylight has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1974300-MLP-FIM-Shrink-Interactive/cid/1735536-Carousel-Boutique