*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sweet Apple Big Acres
  2. Introductory chapter.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1974300-MLP-FIM-Shrink-Interactive/cid/1761244-Sweet-Apple-Big-Acres
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1974300
You end up in the world of Equestria...Shrunk.
This choice: Sweet Apple Acres  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Sweet Apple Big Acres

    by: Proky
First think you saw when you woke up was, that you were in a forest, trees around about 10 meters tall. But when you look closely, you see that these trees don't have branches. You then looked up and saw something impossible. Above those branchless trees was another tree, but it was taller that the highest mountain! You then realized you must've been shrunken down to a size of an ant! You then started panicking a screaming. After a while, you realized that screaming might attract bugs, now size of a small building to you. So you took a few deep breaths and tried to think clearly. You noticed that about your 300 meters away from you was an apple, big as skycraper. You heard a rumbling in you stomach. You were hungry. At this size, this apple would give you a food for a whole months! In the distance, you heard someone kicking into something. Maybe it could be your help, but at this size, will that person notice you? Even if that person would notice you, she might mistaken you as a bug and crush you to nothing. You think for a while and you decided that......

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Go for an apple and eat it

2. Try to get to the person

*Noteb*
3. Do nothing and try to build a shelter

*Noteb*
4. Explore the grassland

*Noteb*
5. More?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Proky (UN: mcproky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dashylight has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1974300-MLP-FIM-Shrink-Interactive/cid/1761244-Sweet-Apple-Big-Acres