*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Wait
  2. Sugarcube Corner
  3. Introductory chapter.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1974300-MLP-FIM-Shrink-Interactive/cid/2309432-Wait
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1974300
You end up in the world of Equestria...Shrunk.
This choice: Wait  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Wait

    by: Rockdude2
"Perhaps with all these ponies around staying hidden is for the best" you consider " and yet here I am on this table any of them could decide to grab any of these items and easily notice me."

It's obvious right now that getting to a safer location would greatly reduce not only the danger of several ponies grabbing any of these food items on the table, and also the risk of accidently or purposely falling onto the hard floor.

You consider would these ponies have on them that could help. You notice stored, close on the other side of the table are several items, "These twins must still in these diapers" you mutter noticing the pack of diapers "and these other ponies have satchels stored here as well. I could also just observe for longer."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Check out the diapers

*Noteb*
2. Look inside a satchel

*Noteb*
3. Continue watching.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Rockdude2 (UN: megadude3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dashylight has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1974300-MLP-FIM-Shrink-Interactive/cid/2309432-Wait