*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1974478-The-Transplant/cid/1910575-Your-favorite-porn-star-Amber-Knights
by Wassel
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1974478
Experimental brain transplant surgery saves either your life, or someone very close.
This choice: Your favorite porn star, Amber Knights.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Your favorite porn star, Amber Knights.

    by: Wassel
"...a young woman who'd died on the operating table just minutes after you and your family were brought in."

It was clear from his tone and the expression on the elderly doctors face that he was clearly having a hard time telling you this. Informing a 16 year old boy that his mother was now someone else clearly not being part of his training.

"Believe me, if there had been anyone else more suitable we would have used them," he continued, a flash of guilt evident in his deep brown eyes, "but due to the nature of her death and the close time frame, she was by far the best chance your mom had for survival. If Doctor Kerry hadn't acted as soon as he did then..."

"...Then I'm sure you can guess what would have happened," Kerry interjected, letting go of the handles of your wheel chair and stepping out from behind.

Though Saunders had done his best to explain, you knew next to nothing about medicine and were having a hard time following what was being said (your current mental state not helping much either). "I...I don't understand," you told them, hoping for further explanation.

"She had a brain aneurysm, Timothy, which is essentially when part of the brain swells up and then bursts, resulting in this case, in death," Kerry then told you. Laying it all out in as simple as terms as he could manage. "Which means that though the patient died, her body was in perfect working order, needing only a new, healthy living brain to survive, which your mother had."

"But who is she now? Who was the woman?"

After you said this, the two doctors looked at each other again, Saunders giving Kerry a very knowing 'you tell him' sort of glance, before Kerry let out a troubled little groan and turned back towards you. "Now this is the part that might come as a bit of a shock I'm afraid," he began, pausing for a second, as if to collect his thoughts before continuing. "Though she checked into the hospital on her own, having been suffering from severe headaches, she collapsed almost immediately on arriving and was quickly rushed to surgery where she died soon after. This unfortunately left us with only her name and some of her, eh..." He seemed to stumble awkwardly over this next part, his cheeks growing slightly red as he searched for the best way to word it. Finally settling on,"...some of her more unusual physical attributes to go on. But, well, after the operation was successful, we obviously ran a background check and discovered more personal information on her, and..."

"And what?" you pushed, becoming fed up with all this extraneous information and just wanting to know who it was "Who is she? Who's body is my mom in?"

"Her name was Stephanie Burke," Dr. Saunders once again chimed in, finally telling it to you straight, "Though it appeared she also went by the adult stage name...Amber Knights."

"Adult stage name?! You mean she was a...a..."

"An adult entertainer, yes," Kerry rather bluntly informed you, saying roughly what had been on the tip of your tongue. "As Dr. Saunders mentioned before, she really was the only viable donor, and although your mother's new body may have had something of a...a... Well, colorful past, it really is in top notch physical condition; more so than her own body had been. And its a good deal younger too."

Oh Jesus! This is too much to take, you thought to yourself, hearing that your mom was now inhabiting the body of a porn star making you feel all the more disturbed by this whole bizarre situation, the queasy feeling you'd had in the pit of your stomach quickly returning. It was an extremely difficult idea to get your head around, but although this news had come as a huge shock, you still, above all else, wanted desperately to see your mother and make sure she was alright. "Just take me in will you. I don't care who she is now, I just want to see my mom."

"Of course, Dr. Saunders just wanted to prepare you first, that's all," Kerry replied with a smile, returning to his position at the back of your chair and indicating for his colleague to get the door, "Dr. Saunders..."

Standing back up again and doing as he was told, Saunders then gave you a quick pat on the shoulder, before turning and pushing open the door, allowing you and Kerry to pass as he wheeled you inside.

As soon as you had entered, your eyes were pulled like a magnet towards the bed, where lying there, with her eyes closed, peacefully sleeping, was a woman that you in no way recognized as your mother. For starters, her face was all wrong. The structure, the position and shape of her features, the long, fake looking eye lashes and full pouty, bee-stung lips. Her hair, instead of being shoulder length and blonde in color, was instead jet black and long, very long, disappearing beneath her shoulders and all the way down into the covers. Her skin was tanned and lightly toned, looking far younger than your mother's did (almost 20 years younger by the looks of it), and although the bed covers and the light green hospital gown she was currently clothed in disguised most of her body from view, you could tell that her overall proportions were much, much different. She was obviously much slimmer, as well as slightly taller than your mother had been, but what was most noticeable of all was the exceptionally large bulge pushing out from her torso, stretching and warping the material of the gown she was wearing and almost blocking out the entire view of her face. This woman was stacked, and not just naturally stacked either, having what looked like two small basketballs attached to her chest, her lips not being the only thing that had obviously been enhanced. This woman was a porn star, there was no mistaking that, and not just because of the presentation and enhancements of her body, but also because you'd seen her before. You were a teenage boy and so of course you'd spent the odd bit of time online, checking out various porn sites and videos, and even though she wasn't wearing make up now (the nurses or doctors having obviously removed it), and even though the name you'd been told outside hadn't instantly registered in your mind, you realized that this was indeed Amber Knights; one of the hottest, sluttiest, surgically enhanced porn stars in the business, and a woman who you'd jacked off to many, many times before!

"No. No way. This... This isn't her," you said to yourself, shaking your head from side to side. The shock of seeing Amber lying there causing your brain to shut down, rejecting all possibility that this was actually your mother. "This...this isn't my mom!" you squealed. Turning to look at the two doctors behind you. "There's been some kind of mistake or mix up or something. This isn't her!"

"It's alright, son, just calm down," Saunders told you, placing his hand on your shoulder again, "I know it's a shock, but this really is her."

His words has the opposite effect however, and you pushed him off, becoming louder and angrier as you tried to convince yourself that someone was simply messing with you. "No, this is a joke or something. This is a sick fucking joke!"

This time it was Kerry's turn to respond, telling you that, "It's not a joke, Timothy. That woman there is your mother. The surgery saved her life."

"No it's not! You're just making this all up!" you shouted, struggling to get up from the wheelchair and as far away from the woman laying there in bed as you possibly could, the doctors words meaning nothing to you now as denial took hold. "My mom's not a porn star...she's not! She can't be!"

Though you were still feeling the effects of the drugs and lifting yourself up wasn't as easy as it once was, you were determined now to get the hell out of that room and find where they'd put your real mother, fighting off Doctor Saunder's hands that were trying to hold you down, all the while listening to Kerry telling you to gently "breathe..."

You have the following choices:

1. Dr. Kerry sedates you.

*Noteb*
2. Your mother suddenly wakes up.

*Noteb*
3. Something else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wassel (UN: wassel29 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wassel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1974478-The-Transplant/cid/1910575-Your-favorite-porn-star-Amber-Knights