*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1974478-The-Transplant/cid/2287562-Your-brother-David
by Wassel
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1974478
Experimental brain transplant surgery saves either your life, or someone very close.
This choice: Your brother, David  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Your brother, David

    by: Unknown
Allison's brain was joined with your younger brother David, as you found this out, it was hard for you to look at David and think of Allison, I mean David.... how could Allison be a part of David,.... you decided to stop thinking about it for a while, that was until "David" walked into the room and instantly wrapped his(hers) arms around you and gave you a long hug and many kisses.

Startled by seeing your brother hugging and kissing you, you recoiled back from her, "I know this is weird Tim but this is me inside here" You freak out hearing and seeing your brother and knowing that the love of your life was inside him.

"Baby ... I need you to accept this, this is the only way that we can stay together....I Love You Tim"
You tentavily take Davids hand and draw him in for another hug, as you were hugging "Allison" you whispered into her ear "I really am trying baby to accept this but it is very hard, you are now part of my little brother and I will try to see "YOU" ....
Allison hugs you again and kisses you but this time the kiss turns into more than before, she had slipped her tongue inside your mouth and soon you were meeting her tongue, you closed your eyes and thought of Allison and then you felt right.
Allison then moved her hand down across your crotch and fumbled with your button and zipper, this brought you out of your minds eye view of Allison and your eyes saw your kid brothers small hand reaching into your underware grabbing your slowly rising cock.

You have the following choices:

1. Think of Allison and close your eyes again ....

*Noteb*
2. More Choices ...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Wassel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1974478-The-Transplant/cid/2287562-Your-brother-David