*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1974478-The-Transplant/cid/2947793-Brandi-Summers-the-hottest-girl-in-school
by Wassel
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1974478
Experimental brain transplant surgery saves either your life, or someone very close.
This choice: Yes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #11

Brandi Summers, the hottest girl in school.

    by: Okay
You are a young girl named Brandi Summers, she was involved in the accident.

Brandi Summers? You were frozen, it can't be true, you must be dreaming, Brandi was the prettiest girl of your year in high school, she was part of some sort of unattainable elite, she was around 5'8 "and, she was blonde with long and beautiful hair, perfect legs, beautiful blue eyes, and above all, a big breast. To sum up she is the girl with the perfect body. You had already seen her a few times during the years but you had never spoken to her she is always surrounded by a lot of people, she is super popular you could even say she was an idol in high school She is part of the cheerleading team.

It's just impossible, you can't be Brandi it's too unrealistic, how could you go from Tim Connors a normal teenager to Brandi Summers a super pretty girl, how could an accident lead to that? At the end of confirming your fears you had to see your reflection somewhere, you asked if the doctors had a mirror, they gave you one right away, you are motionless, you do indeed have Brandi's reflection in the mirror . How, how possible you were really Brandi there had been no lies, the doctors were totally serious.

"How did we get here?" you asked with a broken voice

"Well during the accident Brandi had an aneurysm which damaged her brain, it turns out that in the accident you were also caught, when you arrived at the hospital, Tim and Brandi were in the same ambulance, and we couldn't let someone die, so we took part of Tim Connors' brain and implanted it in yours, which effectively erased any memory of Brandi, but at least you are safe. You can see this two ways, either you are Brandi but with a different outlook on life, or you are Tim Connors in Brandi's body. Either way YOU are alive and that is what imported"

These words have the effect of a bomb even if under the effect of drugs still present it is still difficult for you to realize what is happening. You may know more or less what is going on, you are powerless.

"And what's going on now? Will I be able to see my parents again?"

The doctors who already had a pretty bad face succeeded to your surprise to do worse. "Well you must have guessed that this operation is not legal, imagine how people would look at you if he knew about you. Other than Me and Drs Saunders and you of course, no one knows. You're going to have to live. Brandi's life as if it were yours "

It's like the sky is falling on you, you go from bad news to bad news, firstly you lost your body to someone you don't know much about and on top of that you couldn't see your family anymore.

The doctors cut you off: "Remember that 'you' are not dead, Tim Connors is fine and will be home shortly. You understand that two Tims cannot exist."

It's true that you didn't think about it, but there's another Tim who doesn't know anything about it, you're really alone. You still had a number of questions to ask the doctors, but you feel that the drugs are still working, you are falling asleep despite yourself.

You have the following choices:

1. You awake alone

2. You awake with your new parents at your bedside

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Okay (UN: mr.vadam at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wassel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1974478-The-Transplant/cid/2947793-Brandi-Summers-the-hottest-girl-in-school