*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. May
  2. Ash's new skin
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1974764-Ash-Ketchum-and-the-skinsuit-device/cid/3164360-May
by napo08
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1974764
Ash finds a device. The device can turn female into skinsuit and Ash wears them.
This choice: May  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

May

    by: Xenotaris
Ash bumps into May who was alone by herself. He stares at her F-cup breasts trying not to get aroused, "Hi May, wanna hang out?" he says to her. "Yeah I would totally like to hang out and stuff" May replies. When she walks, her tits jiggle and bounce each step she makes.

"Yes, hang and stuff" he says before shooting with the costume gun, enveloping her body with a green light. May feels a rush of pure ecstasy before collapsing to her knees, "Oh my.. this feels..." she tries to breath but her bones soften then buckles as her essence flies into the costume gun. Ash walks over to the deflated skin of May. Her eyes were blank white before darkening into empty eye sockets. Ash lifted may, her skin falls out of her clothes and underwear with ease. a small incision appears on her back.

Ash fingers the incision, May's voice groans from within the costume gun. Ash smiles as he opens her back, hot steam pours of of her deflated form. Stick mucus aligns her hollowed interior. Ash slips his legs into back until they are inside her legs, then his arms into her arms before plunging his head inside her head. His boner bulges above the skin of her vagina. He aligns his eyes with her eye sockets, then his mouth with her mouth.

He holds the costume gun up to "her" neck, a small syringe jabs into "her" neck, May's essence flows into Ash. His boner quick sucks inwards as his organs and chromosomes begin to change into that of a female. Her F cup tits reinflate and become perky, her ass becomes round once again. Ash's brown eyes become May's blue eyes, before long Ash melts inside of May's body and becomes her complete with her memories but not her soul. Her soul is stored inside of the costume gun.

"So this is how its like to be May" She said, groping her massive tits, "Now time for some fun"

You have the following choices:

1. Go to the park, looking for a mate

*Noteb*
2. Go find the rest of her companions

*Noteb*
3. Find misty

4. Find Team Rocket

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Xenotaris (UN: xenotaris at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
napo08 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1974764-Ash-Ketchum-and-the-skinsuit-device/cid/3164360-May