*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Take a hike up bigger trails
  2. The Park
  3. a new beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975026-Im-not-her/cid/1763159-Take-a-hike-up-bigger-trails
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1975026
young looking petite woman gets mistaken for a child
This choice: Take a hike up bigger trails  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Take a hike up bigger trails

    by: Unknown
Jessica decided to hike up the much more rugged and steep hills. She heard that they had the best views in the world. Her outfit might not be the best to climb a rugged trail in but Jessica really wanted to get out and explore. There was fresh droplets all around as Jessica looked around for one final time. She found a trail named "Devils trail" because of how muddy and rugged the trail could get. Nevertheless Jessica set off for an adventure.

Things actually went good for this time in her life. The trail was not to steep but it was still fun to climb. Eventually though she reached a cross road in the trail. One path way seemed to be much more flat and boring while another seemed to be more muddy and exciting. Jessica quickly choose the hard one and started to move right up the trail.

It seemed that the whole trail was just mica of roads made years ago. Jessica though moved onward. The trail started to get more and more steep as it went on. Eventually Jessica reached the top of one of the mountains a took a sort of Siesta from walking. She spied a few lone houses with clothes being dried on racks plus she also saw a couple cars pull In the lot. But for the most part all was calm an peaceful. The hill was full of trees and Jessica really wanted to see what standing on one of the rocks to see even more of the world we be like. As she got to looking a large gust of wind blew right into her.

The young women tried to balance herself but to no avail. The wind seemed made on pushing Jessica down that muddy sloppy hill. She stumbled right in one of the slops and as she does tries to grab right onto anything that could save her.
Jessica quickly rushed herself onto grabbing anything and what she grabbed was a wet rock. Her skirt ripped as she slowed to a stop. The rock barely gave her any support and as she slowly lost her grip on it she pulled up in one last attempt to save her self. But sadly it failed.

She had gotten a little bit up the rock but her muscles failed her at the exact moment she would need them. Her little move up the rock had gotten her up to bosom level with it. As she lost her grip the rock shredded her shirt and a little bit of her bra. Jessica was shocked to see her bra and shirt still stuck on the rock! Her basic flat chest of a 6 year old was on display. What Jessica didn't see was her skirt being utterly destroyed by the ground. As Jessica began to feel more pain in her ground region she also saw her skirt in tatters and her panties to be soon. Both got utterly destroyed and Jessica lost view of them as she slid down a jagged hill. Her little fall was over but far from painless.

As she fell Jessica realized that she was she was finally naked. Her shaved lower body and lack of breasts plus height didn't help the girl. Jessica reached the bottom of the Jagged fall and heard a splat. She looked around to see where it was from but couldn't find it. She turned and twisted but couldn't find it. Until she looked down.

Jessica was basically in a pit of hot mud. The stuff was thick and as Jessica realized what happened she tried to get up only to fall right into her back. Her whole back body was complete covered by the stuff and as Jessica rolled to try and get back up again she also covered her from side. The stuff dried quicker then anything Jessica could imagine and it coated every inch of her body. Her pubes, breasts, chest and even butt. She was caked with mud and really just wanted to get home. The mud gooped up around her lower crouch regions and made her so uncomfortable. The stuff cake her hands and she doubted that wiping it off was an option.

You have the following choices:

1. She hears a voice yell at her

2. She wants to get an outfit then clean off

3. She wants to clean off then get an outfit

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
soodersooder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975026-Im-not-her/cid/1763159-Take-a-hike-up-bigger-trails