*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975026-Im-not-her/cid/1893427-A-rich-girls-offer
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1975026
young looking petite woman gets mistaken for a child
This choice: the girl offers to sell her story  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A rich girl's offer.

    by: Scifiwizard Retired
"This school is known for transforming 'troubled' girls into 'refined' young ladies." Stressing the two words, she said. "I am Natasha Wild, soul heir to a multi-billion dollar fortune." She sighed. "My father wants me to be a perfect princess before I reach adulthood."

"Only you are more like a tomboy." Smiling slightly, you guessed.

Natasha nodded. "Look, I don't have much time so I'll make this quick." Hurriedly, she said. "I will pay you one billion dollars cash if you will take my place in this school while I travel to tell mother about what father is doing to me, err, us."

"Exactly what will happen to me if I accept?" Suspicious, you asked. "Will you come back to bail me out of this school or leave me to rot in your place?"

"Everyone is released upon reaching adulthood." Simply, Natasha explained.

"I am an adult." Crossly, you countered. "I have a rare condition that left me looking like a small child."

Natasha sighed, frustration on her face. "I will come back with mother to have you released once I reach her." Desperate, she said. "The billion dollars is in my dorm room account. You can access it with my ID."

"You want to switch ID as well?" Startled, you asked.

"We look exactly alike." Smiling, Natasha said. "It's the perfect cover until I reach mother. She lives on the East Coast. One plane ride and I am there."

You bit your lip, wondering what to do. A school alarm sounding alerted you to the fact that time was running out, you had to decide.

You have the following choices:

1. You accept the offer.

*Noteb*
2. You caught, mistaken for Natasha's sister.

3. You are mistaken for a new teacher.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Scifiwizard Retired (UN: scilock at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
soodersooder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975026-Im-not-her/cid/1893427-A-rich-girls-offer