*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Princess's hunger
  2. Bored Princess
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975247-Wendys-Mushroom-Takeover/cid/2064275-Princesss-hunger
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Animal · #1975247
Wendy Koopa has decided to take over the mushroom kingdom on her own, and in strange ways
This choice: develops an appitite for vore  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Princess's hunger

    by: Braun Beatdown
There was a flash of orange and yellow, a slight tinkling sound followed by a rumble of thunder. And then there was nothing but Wendy, sitting in her room and holding the still warm wand. At first it seemed that the wand hadn't accomplished anything. Then, just when Wendy was about to throw a fit and break the wand over her knee there was another rumble of thunder. Then another, which was about when Wendy realized that that the thunder she was hearing wasn't coming from the wand, or outside, but her own stomach! Her belly rumbled with an unbelievable, painful hunger. She held her stomach and growled. She needed food!

Her hand slammed down on the PA system that her daddy had lovingly installed in her room which allowed her to bark orders to the castle.

"HEY!" She screamed into the mic, "Someone get up to my room with FOOD! I-I want meat! A whole lot of hot, fresh meat. You know what? Don't even bother cooking it! Just get me some raw steaks! A dozen!"

Every minute that passed without her food, Wendy bellowed into the intercom again, until finally a goomba showed up balancing a plate of steaks on his head.

"FINALLY! You stupid goon, give me..." Wendy looked over the meat. It was raw, just like she had asked, but it looked... unsatisfying. Like it wouldn't sate her hunger a little bit. She growled, smashed the tray off the goomba's head, "NO! No these are all WRONG! You expect me to eat these?"

She looked down at the cowering, stammering goomba before her. He was babbling something, but she didn't really care. All she knew was that this goomba... looked delicious! Her mouth was drooling, she couldn't wait another second! She snatched up the goomba in her claws and threw him into her mouth, which somehow was able to contain the whole goomba. She swallowed, and her esophagus displayed similar elasticity, as did her belly! She was filled with goomba, and damn it felt great. Wendy let out a belch, and immediately thought that...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Braun Beatdown (UN: beatdown at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
hydranoid2009 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975247-Wendys-Mushroom-Takeover/cid/2064275-Princesss-hunger