*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A preface
  2. Post war economic miracle!
  3. Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1976825-Harry-Potter-Deflatus-Os-Cutis/cid/2204781-A-preface
by napo08
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1976825
A spell who can turn character into bodysuit.
This choice: Before the first wizarding war  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A preface

    by: theskin
*Ahem* Hi, my name is theskin, you might know me for adding talentless junk to some good stories, admiring good tg writers from afar, and needlessly complicated plots. I have come here to write a good story, polish my writing, yada yada, you've heard it before, but first, lemme explain why a little bit.

I'm a big believer in in-medium standards: that is to say, i believe that movies should be judged as movies, not by whether they conform to the book or the comics, that paintings should be judged differently from illustration from photography, etc...

The same holds true, in my opinion for writing, and its different genres and methods, should we judge a free internet book by the same internet standards as a published, printed one? Should we judge online academic studies the same way we measure our fics? Should we judge a harry potter fic the same way as a téméraire or pokémon fic? The answer, obviously (for me at least) is a big no.

But there is a genre within fanfictions which has always interested me (and likely you, if you're reading this) the gender bender fic, because it's fun, because it's a good tool to talk about things in a fresh way, because it's more erotic than the rest of the fics, and other reasons you're already thinking of...

So i wanted to do a good gender bender interactive erotica fanfiction in the harry potter fandom, and i just spent 1383 characters explaining it to you.

But i want you to know where i come from, avid reader of the best in our category; (that i know of) the four people that have (unknowingly, thank goodness, they wouldn't be able to sleep if they knew what they'd unleashed) inspired me to write this story: Napo08 (can't very much break into a house without thanking the host for leaving the window open now, can i?) for his sandbox making ability, Seuzz, for the sheer amount of work they produce to make one of the largest, best interactives on this website (one that uses all the possibilities of interactives masterfully) possible and largely open for play, and their oh so polished skill that shines among us. Rugal.B, for being prolific, multi-fandom, hilarious, not making fics all about "i felt horny female hormones and now i was into guys and a penis entered my vagina and it felt good", something i needed and liked, and finally, Mr george, for his capacity to make any situation, perverted as might be (and it is often) feel natural and pleasant to read.

Without further ado, i now present you a tribute to the elders: A tale of two brothers (and a sister)
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 theskin (UN: theswapper at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
napo08 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1976825-Harry-Potter-Deflatus-Os-Cutis/cid/2204781-A-preface