*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1976825-Harry-Potter-Deflatus-Os-Cutis/cid/3338481-Harry-and-Hermione-are-on-the-run-from-Death-Ea
by napo08
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1976825
A spell who can turn character into bodysuit.
This choice: Harry and Hermione are on the run from Death Eaters  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Harry and Hermione are on the run from Death Ea...

    by: Nowhere Man
"We can't keep doing this."

Hermione's words echoed through the tent. They had been on the run for nearly a week, with three narrow misses and one they should have been caught. The Death Eaters were out in droves to catch them.

"If you have a suggestion, I'm all ears." Harry said. They were running low on food too. They had money, muggle and wizardry, but neither mattered if they weren't safe enough to spend it.

Hermione bit her lip, glanced away at a book on the table from her research, then at Harry. "We hide."

"That hasn't worked for us so far," Harry said.

"No, I mean," Hermione walked over the table and pulled out a book from the stack. She flipped several pages before finding the one she was looking for and returned to hand it to him. "Look, just read it."

Harry took the book, just to appease her. He expected a spell, but this one was different. Much different from anything they had ever cast before. Some type of advanced transfiguration from what he could tell.

The spell, Deflatus Os Cutis, would allow them to create a skin from a person. The transfiguration include reducing someone's entire being, thoughts, memories, and potentially magic (if powerful enough) into a component for the wear. It was the oddest thing he had ever read, and that was saying something given Hagrid's love for monsters and had free reign to choose his teaching material.

"How are we supposed to use this?" Harry asked, though he was starting to follow her train of thought.

"We just need to get somewhere to find two people and use it. We'll be able to hide, maybe even fight back," Hermione said. Harry nodded in agreement. That definitely would be better than starving in the middle of winter.

"So who are we going after?"

You have the following choices:

1. Death Eaters to take the fight to them

2. Two muggles to hide and recover

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Nowhere Man (UN: gwmclintock88 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
napo08 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1976825-Harry-Potter-Deflatus-Os-Cutis/cid/3338481-Harry-and-Hermione-are-on-the-run-from-Death-Ea