*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Marine or the civilian
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1977470-The-Wolf-Pack-2/cid/1746234-The-Marine-or-the-civilian
by Leon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1977470
The story continues with you, Who are you? Why are you here?
Chapter #1

The Marine or the civilian

    by: Leon
The marine Side,
-in this story you choose your background history, service history, and a skill to use in battle, make your choices carefully each one has a consequence that will affect you and others around you.

The civilian side,
-you are a college boy returning home from a summer vacation with a couple of friends, but on the way you get involved in a car crash that renders you unconscious, once you wake up your in a gigantic forest forest with oversized animals and your friends are missing, acting on instinct must rescue them, but questions begin to boil up in your head, was the crash accidental or on purpose? Why are these Wolves helping you?
Can you make the right choices and find your friends before something else does?

Which one will you go for?

You have the following choices:

1. The marine story

2. The civilian story

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Leon (UN: huxley17 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Leon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1977470-The-Wolf-Pack-2/cid/1746234-The-Marine-or-the-civilian