*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1979048-Strip-Poker-Night-at-the-Inventory
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1979048
You have been invited to a game of strip poker with four video game babes. Will you win?

You have been invited to a game of strip poker with four video game babes. Will you win?

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
         The Inventory is a former speakeasy turned hangout for all manner of characters from the video game world. On a normal night you could find all sorts in the club drinking, talking or participating in one of the many high stakes gambling games that the place hosts for its diverse clientele.

         Tonight, however, is not a normal night. Tonight you, lucky gamer, have been invited to a very special game. You will play a game of poker against four lovely video game heroines. Not just any poker, either. Strip poker. The winner is the last one left at the table with their modesty intact. Will you win or will you lose your shirt...literally?

         It's going to be a long night.

General Rules:

-No growth/shrink or body modification of any kind.
-Nothing scatological. No peeing and no diapers, either.
-No vore.
-No extreme torture, violence or death. (BDSM is just fine, though)

Game Rules:

-Each entry is a single hand in the game. It will begin with the player's choice of discard from the previous chapter. The loser of the hand removes a single article of clothing. Once new cards are dealt and its time to select cards again a new page is made. There are no time lapses or glossing over of hands in single chapters.

-Don't make any of the choices at the end of a chapter be the result of the hand. For instance, none of the choices should be "X wins the hand" or "X loses the hand." It should always pertain to the cards the player has, unless the current event being decided on does not have to do with the poker game, such as a forfeit.

-Always end each chapter with the status of the current characters, as seen in the chapters already posted. This will help future writers of chapters to be clear on what is currently going on.

-Once a player loses their last article of clothing, they must perform a forfeit. The forfeit is author's choice. It can be anything from simple embarrassing tasks like posing for photos or streaking to full on sex. It's best to gauge the current tone of the story to feel what kind of forfeit would be appropriate at that time. The longer the game goes on, the racier they tend to become.

-The game continues until all but the player are naked or until the player loses.

-Should the player lose, once they strip and perform the forfeit the story branch ends with a game over. The game does not continue once the player is out.

-Don't be afraid to write dialogue between the characters. Some of the most memorable parts of the game Poker Night at the Inventory are the conversations, so throw in some good insides jokes or just some good dialogue between the players.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1979048-Strip-Poker-Night-at-the-Inventory