*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1982040-The-Bureau-de-Change/cid/3141916-Taking-her-for-a-spin
by Yote
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1982040
For the buying, selling, and investing of body parts and attributes! Here for every body!
This choice: Taking her for a spin  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Taking her for a spin

    by: searedant
Satisfied with your new voice, your dad grins as his hand grasps the shift stick, quickly setting you back into second gear.

“Ooooh… stop it Daddy!” You try to scream as he hits the accelerator, only for your voice template to turn it into the sounds of a thirsty woman’s syrupy moans, much to your fury and horror and delight of your father.

“Oh baby,” your dad purrs as he begins to get caught up in his own adrenaline rush and fantasies of your sultry voice setting, “I know you want more…”

Trying to voice your disapproval and fear at your dad’s speeding, you’re helpless as you feel his foot slam down further onto the gas, eliciting an scream of terror disguised as pure orgasmic pleasure as you feel your engine roar harder as your tires speed up along the freeway, taking quick turns past cars, receiving honks of anger from those nearly getting clipped or rammed.

“Oh I feel so young and alive!” George yelled in ecstasy as you begin to panic.

“S-stop Daddy!” Your electronic voice cries out, “Y-you’re gonna crash! Slow down! T-take me back, I wanna be me again!” With a roll of his eyes, you watch as your dad reaches for the audio button, “W-wait, what are yo-“ in an instant, the mature sultry voice is cut from the car as your dad shuts your audio off.

But as your dad comes off his rush, he does soon begin to slow down considerably. Still way too fast for your liking, but since he’d shut your radio off, you couldn’t nag at him about it.

“Phew, what a rush!” You hear George purr as he rubs his greasy hands over your wheel, “Maybe I should rethink the Bureau’s offer…”

‘W-what does that e-even me-mean?’ You think to yourself as you feel your dad press your audio button again.

“Hey Andy,” Your dad asks before you can even get a word out, “Play Don’t Stop Me Now by Queen.”

“Of course Daddy…” you moan as you’re silenced as Freddie Mercury begins to blast from your speakers…

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Dad wrecks you!

*Noteb*
2. Dad gets pulled over!

*Noteb*
3. Dad heads home.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 searedant (UN: epicness at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Yote has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1982040-The-Bureau-de-Change/cid/3141916-Taking-her-for-a-spin