*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Meet Greg
  2. The big decision
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1982791-Killer-Instinct-A-Zombie-Interactive/cid/1906569-Meet-Greg
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Horror/Scary · #1982791
You're either having a bad dream or... dang.
This choice: Greg Mitchell, 29, Woodsman and Primitive Survivalist  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Meet Greg

    by: Josh Tanguay
         Greg Mitchell, a 29-year-old father of two. His wife divorced him a year ago after having an affair on him with his brother. She won full custody over their two children. He struggled with depression for the first three months, then discovered something that soothed him, being in the woods. He is quite the outdoors man and enjoys anything that involves nature. He hikes, mountain bikes, skis, if it involves fresh air and trees, he's tried it. Needless to say he is in very good shape.

         He has taken several survival courses and primitive skills classes. He himself is now a certified survival skills instructor. He knows the ins and outs of the North American wilderness, what's edible and what isn't. His actual job is as a DOT worker, you know, the guys you see holding a 'SLOW' sign in the middle of a rainstorm. He occasionally sees his wife and kids in their car travelling on the Interstate, which demolishes his day, but he doesn't turn to drink for his relief, for him, relief comes from the sound of birds in the trees as he's walking down a roughly marked trail in the woods.

         Greg is taking one of his vacation weeks and doing a single man survival trip in New Hampshire. It is the final day of his paid vacation, time to pack up camp and head home.

You have the following choice:

*Noteb*
1. Wake up and crawl out of your Lean-to

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Josh Tanguay (UN: slayerjt3456 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Josh Tanguay has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1982791-Killer-Instinct-A-Zombie-Interactive/cid/1906569-Meet-Greg