*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shrunk at the bar!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1984391-Ryans-not-so-fantastic-journey/cid/2296680-Shrunk-at-the-bar
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Experience · #1984391
Shrunk by a rival Ryan is going to have a hell of a time getting back to normal
Chapter #1

Shrunk at the bar!

    by: Mr.brightside
Ryan was 22 years old and thought he was living the high life, out for the night with his friends, he was intent on hitting every bar in town tonight. Tonight was a celebration of the four friends finally graduating their bachelor's programs and Ryan knew it might be the last time in a while all of them would be together, Josh would move on to his masters program out of state, Kyle already had a job that was sending him to Florida for the next year to study the Everglades, and Jacob would at least still be around for a while working at his family's store.
The four friends walked into their third bar of the night and were already half in the bag when they sat down and ordered shots, laughing and spilling his drink, Ryan suddenly noticed the good looking woman to his left, "Josh dude, look over here" he said direction Josh with a shrug to his left.
"Dude go for it, she looks like she's alone."
Ryan drunkenly moved closer to the woman who sat in a sleek red dress, twirling her short brown hair suddenly aware of Ryan's gaze, "Can I help you creeper?"
Ryan was taken aback at how hostile she appeared to be, until he realized she was pissed about him spilling some of his liquor on her, "Aww man I just wanted to say I'm sorry about the spill, I wanted to buy you a drink to make it up to you" he smiled and wobbled a bit as he spoke
"No thanks now you better get out of here before my boyfriend shows up" She went back to her phone scrolling through some unknown app and turned away from Ryan, undeterred he persisted.
"Come on don't be like that, at least accept my apology" he tried reaching to tap her shoulder and was suddenly grabbed by a strong hand and looked to see some guy about his age, shorter with close cut brown hair and eyes and was clearly a frequent visitor of the gym.
"She said to leave her alone dude or do you not get that?"the man said
"I was just trying to apologize dude it's fine" Ryan tried to defend but the guy clearly was territorial over this woman
"Jake just leave it be and come drink with me" she finally said and the two left to sit at a private table, Jake still glaring at Ryan as he sat across the bar.
"Way to strike out dude" Josh laughed and patted Ryan's back

The four ordered another round of shots after a few minutes and continued to drink and relax, the bartender came back shortly after the last round and handed Ryan a shot of the most expensive whiskey the bar carried, "The gentleman says not to worry mistakes happen", with that the bartender walks away leaving Ryan looking for Jake and his girlfriend but can't find them in the crowded bar.
He takes the shot and makes an audible sound of pleasure as the delicious drink warms his mouth and throat , "Hmmm, that was awesome!"
It takes a few minutes but he starts to feel even more wasted and suddenly feels as though he's going to throw up, dashing to the bathroom much to the amusement to his friends who hoot and holler at his weak stomach.
Inside the bathroom Ryan leans over a toilet and retches for minutes but nothing comes up, instead he becomes dizzy and feels like he's sinking, he closes his eyes until the feeling begins to fade. Breathing heavily he finally opens his eyes and stares at a massive mountain of rubber, he tilts his head looking up and follows the massive object in front of him to see Jake looking down at him smirking, "Well I guess this stuff works after all, look at you, you're only about half an inch tall!" Jake reaches down at the scared and trembling Ryan, plucking him up between his finger and thumb until he's at eye level.

"What the hell did you do to me?!" Ryan screams, but at his size no one can hear him so he kicks and grabs at the massive fingers holding him. Jake just watches for a moment
"Well you should've just listened and left my girlfriend alone after she told you off, don't worry though you'll never make that mistake again, I've just got to figure out how I want to do this"
Jake thinks for a moment alone in the bathroom and suddenly decides, "I know what I can do...."

You have the following choices:

1. "Eat you"

*Noteb*
2. "Take you home"

*Noteb*
3. "Leave you to your friends"

*Noteb*
4. "Drop you in a drink"

*Noteb*
5. more options

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr.brightside (UN: splisken1972 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr.brightside has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1984391-Ryans-not-so-fantastic-journey/cid/2296680-Shrunk-at-the-bar